Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
This website, it sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

Arrhythmia posted:

Lowtax is a women beating piece of poo poo.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

VikingSkull posted:

there's literally nothing funny about this

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Weird that every woman that Lowtax has ever met is part of the same rapidly-expanding conspiracy to falsely accuse him of domestic assault

Seriously, I wonder what bullshit will be spun to explain "haha women be crazy bitches again!"

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

What a horses rear end

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.
Piece of poo poo has multiple daughters, gently caress him I hope they never have to deal with his poo poo

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

Clawtopsy posted:

one last time, old friend. one last time.

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/dTEw1Ns.jpg:nws:

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.
site can burn

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

Jon Joe posted:

Abusers cannot be allowed to hold power in people's lives. For as long as Lowtax remains in ownership of the Something Awful forums, he will continue to use his power to attract and abuse women. Lowtax maintaining ownership represents a clear and material harm - this is not a matter of abstract morals, but a clear link between now several cases of Lowtax's status as the webmaster of the Something Awful forums, and his ability to continue his abuse.

Lowtax, you abusive shitpile, give up the forums or permaban me.

Shitbags like this will never stop, they will never get better, he will continue to do this poo poo irl with or without the forums. But I am fine with him never seeing a cent from it again. Scorch it.

https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005502572-Cancel-my-membership

Bastard

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

free hubcaps posted:

loving christ

honestly idk what id do without SA

Limitless possibilities! Not being an abuser. Not being a deadbeat dad. Not harassing DV shelters. Not airing out all your issues with your ex-wives on the open public internet for your children to read one day.

drat you could even just take up bird watching, collect stamps, or play video games.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

reignonyourparade posted:

Instead I'm probably just gonna start posting outside the quests forum on sufficientvelocity, and be annoyed about how you have to put up with more bullshit than SA generally had.

Hm dont know anything about that but I think bird watching is better, many things outside the domestic violence sphere will probably be ok. Good luck!

Also thanks swamp booger baby for always being nice to me :)

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.
I don't know anything about his medical history but Lowtax is a serial abuser. He also has multiple daughters, and at least one has been witness to an incident per the police reports.

He is a horrible person and the best defense he can ever seem to come up with is "I was never convicted for domestic violence". Very honorable, I'm convinced!

He is also fond of saying "The truth will come out", then the truth comes out before he has prepared his narrative on it and it is even worse than imagined. What a failure of a man.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.
Does anyone know what Rifftrax episode the incredibly stupid horrible serial abuser, Lowtax, was on? Irl pal said they took it down from the page and want to verify that but they're asleep apparently.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.
Can goons not turn on each other for like a few hours...

e:actually this seems like ribbing/in-jokes, sorry for that.

Thank you, seems like it is unavailable. Not sure if because of this? I guess the info trickled through to them somehow.

ANUSTART fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jun 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

Daikloktos posted:

Rifftrax dude called into the stream just a few months ago, actually

Which stream?

Barudak posted:

They worked together before a few times, theres a strong SA->Rifftrax pipeline, and Mike just had another collaboration partner blowback so I assume they are all over this one.

Yeah I know they have done stuff together I just wasn't sure if they were aware of it/got the Not Lowtax Narrative version/trying to ignore it and friend said they definitely know and aren't supporting it.

Tanks friends.