Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
did she get "hacked" or something? I don't want to discredit her or anything, it just feels like the "he spends all his money on expensive internet cookies" thing is a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

JakeP posted:

Did Lowtax also get hacked when he is responding to her?

I only clicked on the top post and it had no replies. At the time. No skepticism here.

:smith:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

boar guy posted:

burt's phone is blowing UP right now

he is working his rear end off

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

VikingSkull posted:

there's literally nothing funny about this

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

VikingSkull posted:

maybe the middle ground, where it's only Logan having a depressing mental breakdown in public

maybe that's the funny part?

yeah I don't see any way at all that this is funny, the best case scenario is that Logan is having some kind of mental break and that still isn't funny at all

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

cda posted:

i hate your av

I would have a flawless avatar (see sig) if there wasn't an admin conspiracy trying to weaken my posting power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

VikingSkull posted:

there's literally no slapfights in this thread, everyone is rightfully horrified

which posters do you think he's gonna permaban when he reads this thread

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Snow Cone Capone posted:

no clue but if not she'd probably just turn the forums over to the admin team instead of shutting it down altogether like lowtax is probably gonna do (after he permabans everyone ITT, and then everyone who posts in the next thread that gets made about it, etc.)

I have long wondered whether Jeffrey has made a wholesale backup of the forum servers. Now seems like a great time for him to do that

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

VikingSkull posted:

It's not the same thing as raging because your artisan moon pies haven't been delivered

none of this would have ever happened if COVID hadn't hosed up Goldbelly delivery times

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bronze Fonz posted:

Mods have nothing to do with this.

actually this whole thread is about mod on mod violence if u think about it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
looking forward to seeing "Idiot." as the ban reason for 30 people tomorrow

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bronze Fonz posted:

If I get banned I'm not re-registering, no matter how I love you guys I cannot put another dime into this.

that would be a shame i enjoy your excellent photoshops and 0 effort ms-paints

but i respect your decision

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i dont think any mods of any subforums actually "work with lowtax" at all, he barely gives a gently caress about this forum any more, i don't think mods are complicit

i mean until there are 50 bans ITT and they don't do anything, so i guess wait until tomorrow

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

VikingSkull posted:

poster: look I know Biden is a creep but-

LK: THAT'S A loving BAN, RAPE APOLOGIST

lol @ using the webmaster outing himself as an abuser to argue that we should... stop punishing people that question abuse victims' stories?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

VikingSkull posted:

I'm pointing out the open hypocrisy of a moderator

yeah i re-read it in that context and i agree w/ you, but im not going to poo poo on the one mod to openly post ITT for not representing all of the mods of the forums with a big statement

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

pog boyfriend posted:

i dont want a full statement on behalf of the mod team. i chatted with lk many times in the past and have played games with him and while we often disagree i still respect him as a person and i hate to see someone that i respect for having principles just abandon them to stay mod on an internet forum

i think he made a mistake posting at all ITT, surely the mod forum has an equally fast thread right now trying to figure out wtf to do about it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Finicums Wake posted:

make a sticky in cspam leading to this thread then, at least

i will do this if they don't in the next couple hours

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

TheFrankAttack posted:

Seriouspost:

Mods please get your heads together to have a plan in place to protect all the posters in this thread from a Lowtax rage ban tomorrow morning.

The only defense against this is the admins having a backup of the forums and rebooting it away from Lowtax.

it also will require that Jeffrey of YOSPOS resets passwords on literally every possible admin account

LOL!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Jeffrey needs to take over the forums. There is no chance that Lowtax has the money or resources to pursue a legal case against the forums, he is too busy defending himself from his numerous assault charges.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lowtax is effectively responsible for importing and eyeballing research chemicals...he is responsible for so many tragedies.

this forum has 100% caused deaths, i am curious how many tho

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Rambling Robot posted:

Same, I also lurked for ages. The forum was really, great in the old days. The snowflake generation bullshit ruined everything and it's only getting worse. There are still some good threads from time to time, but as a place a discourse this place is unfortunately in a sad state. Just look at how some people label others and harp on totally unrelated poo poo - even in this very thread. No, people are not "Nazis" for disagreeing about something. It's comedy sure, but not the good kind.

i have a question: do you wear a mask when you go out?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i am sure this is a very hard time at the Kiwifarms forums, deciding whether to side with lowtax's wife beating or not

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I never said it before, but I've always thought Lowtax's hair looks like pubes.

thank you for this brave post

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Okay everyone admit your forums crushes!!!!!;;;!

im going to kiss bird w/ big dick right in the face and he's going to love it

E: in a completely consensual non abusive way

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Insurrectionist posted:

lmao why would you give lowtax money today of all days?

there is an angry book barn poster repeatedly giving me red texts right now, even though i can put in my own av change requests as an IK for free. i paid for it in the past but lol @ giving lowtax a dime right now.

i have to wonder why they chose today to start giving lowtax a bunch of money :thunk:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Blue Raider posted:

did anyone ever actually find lowtax funny or was it just kissing his rear end?

lowtax threads always go to like 30 pages, even if they're only mildly interesting and become loving boring after page 1 and would otherwise wither out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Dial911 posted:

This is loving dumb, you guys enjoy your circlejerk

thank you for posting this complete trash take not once but twice