Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
argh

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

I called this poo poo months ago in that thread where BPD girlfriend showed up and started babbling 1st year marketing class crap about overhauling the forums and Lowtax got awfully touchy about how obvious it was that he was loving her.

Granted, I didn't know it was gonna be this SPECTACULAR.

that really was insane. not defending lowtax at all here but she came off as totally unhinged in that thread and yes it was so god drat obvious he was loving her I wondered why even the pretense, I guess just courts.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

G.A.P.O. posted:

Looks like there was a second DV call at or near Lowtax's residence after Logan posted on KF. Way to double down, Lowtax!

that aside, gently caress off

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Burt Sexual posted:

We will persevere

dude

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Make this the forums main page and call it a day.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
underbaked cookies are awful I hate them

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

jeeeesus loving CHRIST

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jun 25, 2020

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
just got anxiety because reading the bloodborne thread always puts me to sleep in like 5 minutes what will I do now I'll be an insomniac

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Vengarr posted:

This whole thing really taints my enjoyment of the seminal 2000's classic Doom House.

it adds a real silent hill level of horror. what aspect of an abusers psyche does the doll represent

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Full Metal Jackass posted:

The only thing I distinctly remember regarding the SA office was a picture of the bathroom and the little trashcan was full of used toilet paper rolls.

i remember when a goon drove across state lines to visit it but lowtax was too hosed up on opiates to answer the door by the time the guy got there. but the door was open so the guy took pictures of lowtax passed out on the couch and left.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

poo poo i knew mj wasn't dead

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
good news burt finally weighed in

Burt Sexual posted:

So this is pure politix, rulescome back very soon.

Roll them dice

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
that was my first time reading or hearing the interview. a dumb part of me still wants to keep believing lowtax like it would be so easy to just go back to sleep, to pull the covers over my head and drift back off. gently caress you, you loving piece of poo poo. mostly for what you did to those women but also for what you did to everyone else in the world that gave you an ounce of trust or respect.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

Lowtax is trash but Logan is clearly (severely) unhinged. Fortunately we have 2 other women who accused lowtax as well so it's pretty cut and dry that he is in fact an abuser

thats basically what I keep telling myself. that plus the blatant lies about his back and money. he's just a waste of time to even consider at this point tbh.

Hammerstein posted:

The fairly tale of the innocent internet comedian, who owns several sports cars, despite his degenerated neck discs and who is so poor, that he cannot afford a home nurse, even though his Patreon was making GBS threads out money like crazy. So he has to ask a troubled young woman to come to his place...

:psyboom:

lmao very well put

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Pivo posted:

Or just relatively young and struggling, like many people are, and has been victimized by multiple people you jackass

I just took that to mean that her story might not be entirely reliable. But like he said there's two other corroborators.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

And now the story of a wealthy businessman who lost everything,
and the spine that couldn't keep him together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
patreon almost at 3 digits