Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
FFS even by Something Awful's standard of decorum and debauchery, I wasn't quite expecting this.

If we contributed to his Patreon and/or Spinal Fund, does this mean we get to ride in his sweet new GTR :rice: ?

Also lol at her tagging him in that post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

Lowtax is on the tape going "What do you want from me? What do you want from me?" in a very strange voice!

Lowtax has been Adam Lambert this whole time?!?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

Have we ruled out that this is some sort of viral marketing ARG?

edit: dammit I was going to post a similar comment :hfive:

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

boar guy posted:

never beat your heroes

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I say make clawtopsy IK of this thread, hell the whole forums

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
He will never sell, this is his cash cow and the only way he's gotten anything via Patreon was by cynically using dumb goons, myself included, and whatever good will and sentimentality about these forums to extract pity money from us. It sure as poo poo can't be because of Gaming Garbage. He hasn't "worked" in 10 years, he's just had this sweet annuity based upon ad revenue and the work of volunteers.

This is only thing he has left aside from expensive rear end cookies and the most expensive Nissan you can lease lol.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Homeless Friend posted:

whats even more hosed up is people watched gaming garbage and thought it was good

Gaming Grabage was so so bad and not even funny-bad, just embarrassing to watch and have any association with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

The idiot who wanted to walk cross-country for a charity he got donations for that I don't believe actually existed but essentially only got to the end of his street with his janky wagon filled with Wal-mart camping and survival supplies is still one of my favorite goon sagas.