Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

please PM link to the BYOB discord if possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

nut posted:

i helped set up one b4 but i can't remember how to do the introductory foyer to have people verified before joining which i remember was really important

have them post something you tell them to in their profile and then check it, there's a bot too i can try to find it for you

bird.

true its also small enough that manual auth should not take that much time if you have a couple people doing it

bird.

but you shouldnt post the discord publically, the cspam one got kiwifarmed

bird.

helping fellow nut and treasure bear with discord intake will send e-mails and messages slowly this morning and manually auth people. in your message you will get your auth word type it into the "auth-me" channel and i'll give u chat.

bird.

alnilam posted:

BM do i understand right that a discord has been made and you are sending out invites privately?

if so would it help you if i stickied this thread and called it "post here for contingency-planning discord" or something so we can collect all the requests in one place?

sure that reduces the amount of time it takes

the basics is this:

post where u want the discord link sent (email, twitter, SA pms)

i will send you the discord link and a word or phrase, type that word or phrase into the auth-me channel and i'll LET YOU INTO EL DORADO

bird.

Chrs posted:

I'm in but I don't see the auth channel. I'm new to this app so I might be being a bit dumb

sec trying to make it so usernames of everyone else aren't visible

bird.

Slumpy posted:

SLUMPY#5983

plz add so I can go on byob discord with my friends

couldnt message you directly so i friended you

bird.

should be caught up in the thread, will be keeping a close eye on it to make sure everyone gets invited promptly

bird.

FutonForensic posted:

futonforensic#3447 i'll take all your invites

emailed you

bird.

yeah just post a request in thread, we'll get you sorted

if you don't have PMs post an e-mail or your discord handle

bird.

k i got it edit yoru post

bird.

copy posted:

Hi I lurk a lot and would appreciate an invite via pm please. It's cool if you don't want to hand those to lurkers tho.

we do but i can't PM you. anyone with an SA username can join

bird.

owlhawk911 posted:

pm me that invite dogg

you're already in

bird.

copy posted:

thanks kindly, friend.

can you open your PMs and ill send link

bird.

hey give me a few to get caught up w/ thread i took a nap

bird.