Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

futonforensic@gmail.com, lemme know where you wander

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Twenty Four posted:

ok sorry i just honestly don't keep up on this stuff because i have enough trouble in my life that i try not to import every possible issue into my mind, like I said, and I guess this is new news I don't have a full understanding of yet? I can't even keep up with my favorite threads a lot of the time, not to mention be up to date with all the latest unrelated news I haven't heard about. Thats why I was asking, because I trust my byob friends the most.

if everyone is jumping ship, i don't understand discord and never use my email, and cant stand redit etc so i duno, probably just gonna :justpost: because i guess the forums are a money sink nowdays anyhow, or I guess just give up?

this all makes me very sad

discord is easier to figure out than this forum, don't let that keep you

also I'm futonforensic#3447 on Discord

FutonForensic

futonforensic#3447 i'll take all your invites