Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
poo poo's weird.

Although many of you here were probably already aware, if you don't browse GBS/QCS you might not have known the latest news, and that's that Lowtax is a serial-abuser of women and a rampant liar and just an overall bad dude. If you've been paying any attention to the site over the past few years you already knew this. The difference this time is that it seems other people have finally stopped believing his lies as well. What does this mean for the future of this website? Who knows, but it doesn't seem good.

Imp Zone is really cool. It's not what it was in its heyday of years ago, but it's survived and is somehow still the best place to post about video games on the entire internet. I like posting about video games on the internet. I hope we can continue to post about video games together in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lowtax, Gauss, Chirst Avelowne...im pouring one out for my fallen heroes. RIP, kings. (the R stands for rape or racist or repeated pattern of punching wives/girlfriends)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hmm, i just like to post about games op

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The imp zone is the premier zone for having a good time posting about video games m. Hope it survives

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Posting here purely to express my appreciation of the thread title.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

May we all find ourselves behind the waterfall once again

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

May we all find ourselves behind the waterfall once again

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

There’s still Lucavi’s off-site, posting there died off after a few weeks and now it only gets a couple posts a day (or a post every couple days) but it’s still there and isn’t run by a serial abuser.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The Imp Zone is the best community there has ever been and Lowtax is a piece of poo poo.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

The Imp Zone is the best community there has ever been and Lowtax is a piece of poo poo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

There’s still Lucavi’s off-site, posting there died off after a few weeks and now it only gets a couple posts a day (or a post every couple days) but it’s still there and isn’t run by a serial abuser.

Is that the one with a fake imposter imp zone? No thanks

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i hope to god someone has backed up the dream thread incase this website ever dies

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

yeah

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

i hope to god someone has backed up the dream thread incase this website ever dies

Incept the dream thread 4 layers deep into Bicyclops' mind

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
gonna try reading books instead of forums

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

gonna try reading books instead of forums

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lowtax, Gauss, Chirst Avelowne...im pouring one out for my fallen heroes. RIP, kings. (the R stands for rape or racist or repeated pattern of punching wives/girlfriends)

wait wtf, is gauss a shithead too. maaaaan

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fungah! posted:

wait wtf, is gauss a shithead too. maaaaan

Someone found his bad game posts under the name he uses for every single website which is also associated with his real identity.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

drat who could guessed posting on badgame was a terrible idea all along

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

someone will probably make fun of me for not knowing, but is there an Imp discord?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Nostradingus posted:

someone will probably make fun of me for not knowing, but is there an Imp discord?
You'll need to fill out this survey first.

Do you enjoy fighting games and anime, or do you enjoy the Microsoft Xbox and big chungus memes?

Take your time, answer carefully.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
I love video games and reading funny posts. Imp Zone is the best.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
eventually a new souls game will come out and i’ll need to post about it. assumedly at the imposter imp zone, which kinda sucks, but at least it doesnt contribute towards a hosed up pillhead coomer’s violent assault and goldbelly addiction
https://thefyadforum.forumotion.com/f2-imp-zone

Soral
May 30, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Imp Zone ftw. Hope we make it to one more metal gear july for old times sake.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

eventually a new souls game will come out and i’ll need to post about it. assumedly at the imposter imp zone, which kinda sucks, but at least it doesnt contribute towards a hosed up pillhead coomer’s violent assault and goldbelly addiction

sup

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

The existence of this is a huge betrayal. I don’t have words.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wouldn't be the same without the imp zone

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

I really hope that picks back up, it was nice to have somewhere to post with Synthy and Bob again before everyone but me and mycophobia left it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I really hope that picks back up, it was nice to have somewhere to post with Synthy and Bob again before everyone but me and mycophobia left it
Such is the life of an off-site.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Just wanna hang with imps where ever destiny takes us

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

playing cod w/ friends to stay mentally regular thru quarantine and reading a bunch of scifi horror for fun & art inspiration. def miss posting, praying to god i can make it however many months til the next big fromsoft or nintendo game. even after like 200 hours of modern warfare i have almost nothing to say about it lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Just wanna hang with imps where ever destiny takes us

No...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

playing cod w/ friends to stay mentally regular thru quarantine and reading a bunch of scifi horror for fun & art inspiration. def miss posting, praying to god i can make it however many months til the next big fromsoft or nintendo game. even after like 200 hours of modern warfare i have almost nothing to say about it lol

Lol