Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobo
Jul 8, 2005
Merces Letifer
Bit rusty around the edges, can anyone summarize the last 11 years for me? I went into a coma after I accidentally fell down the stairs (stairs in my house lol) in a distraught fugue state when LF was deleted. Ready to crack my knuckles and get back into the swing of posting though! Thanks for your help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Okay so there's a hallway and a string

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Lobo posted:

Bit rusty around the edges, can anyone summarize the last 11 years for me? I went into a coma after I accidentally fell down the stairs (stairs in my house lol) in a distraught fugue state when LF was deleted. Ready to crack my knuckles and get back into the swing of posting though! Thanks for your help!

You didn't fall, you were pushed! You should have listened to the Shover Robot! The Shover Robot was your friend and now he's dead.

madattheinternet
May 8, 2004

PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!
It’s like old times again! I haven’t posted since I started having children.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
You can't say "I'm gay" anymore. Unless that rule was rescinded. Anyone know?

Lobo
Jul 8, 2005
Merces Letifer

madattheinternet posted:

It’s like old times again! I haven’t posted since I started having children.

What SA really needs is a support group for old posters who stopped posting when social media became a thing, who now realize that social media is the worst mistake humanity ever made, and that forums were actually good all along.

Except for the forums that turn people into white supremacist spree killers. Which is most of them tbh.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I'm gay

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
browing GBS at work today is especially risky

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

Animal-Mother posted:

"Im gay" is OK but "that's gay" is slur adjacent.

Green Ganja
Apr 8, 2020
im gay

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

I'm gay

scarybirdman
Jan 17, 2010

Lobo posted:

Except for the forums that turn people into white supremacist spree killers. Which is most of them tbh.

Lol daton shooter goes blap-blap-blap

Theodyn
Oct 12, 2012

I like all kinds of alcohol. Except schnapps. Schnapps can go to hell.

Animal-Mother posted:

You have to post "im gay" instead of "I'm gay", OP.

LastCaress
May 8, 2004

bonobo
Just checking my reg date

Lobo
Jul 8, 2005
Merces Letifer

scarybirdman posted:

Lol daton shooter goes blap-blap-blap

Birdshot to protect my puckins etc.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
You know Donald Trump? From TV? You're not gonns believe this

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

madattheinternet
May 8, 2004

PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!

Lobo posted:

What SA really needs is a support group for old posters who stopped posting when social media became a thing, who now realize that social media is the worst mistake humanity ever made, and that forums were actually good all along.

I was just talking to a buddy about this. I’ve mostly been “social” on Facebook because it’s usable in mobile and all my non-goon friends and family used it—now I am regretting it remembering how much the Forums meant to me for so long. I guess we can keep playing our instruments here until the cruel, cold water takes us all?

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Im... gay?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Im gay

Lobo
Jul 8, 2005
Merces Letifer

madattheinternet posted:

I was just talking to a buddy about this. I’ve mostly been “social” on Facebook because it’s usable in mobile and all my non-goon friends and family used it—now I am regretting it remembering how much the Forums meant to me for so long. I guess we can keep playing our instruments here until the cruel, cold water takes us all?

Easily the biggest mistake lowtax made (y'know, other than pusherbotting his significant others) was not making the shift to mobile soon enough. Twitter sucked me away from SA and I never looked back.

Also, I... am gay.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

Can't wait to see how many favorite definitely-not-a-serial-abuser Lowtax is doing!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

you know, i bet lowtax was never visited by the secret service

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

people take that story seriously cause the secret service does do stuff like that, but there's a lot of fishy stuff about it

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
What a coincidence I'm just about to go into a coma for 11 years!

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Zas posted:

you know, i bet lowtax was never visited by the secret service

I'm certain that man has never drank a mangosteen juice in his life!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Uwe Boll isn't even real.

Gravy100
Oct 24, 2005

WIGWAMBAM!
Im back to find out the conclusion to two worlds arc

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
i haven't been on the forums making ironic nazi anime innueno in the five years since i got appointed as a federal prosecutor so i'm just going to assume it's still a highly regarded comedic form and pick up where I left off

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Can you just tell us about 2009 instead, OP.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
You would likely be better off if you cracked your knuckles against your own skull and went back into the coma. I know it sounds extreme but I'm only trying to help you.

oglethorpe2020
May 23, 2020

tux liberation front

Lobo posted:

Fantastic timing

Lobo
Jul 8, 2005
Merces Letifer

SLOSifl posted:

Can you just tell us about 2009 instead, OP.

We were all ridin' high on Obamamania and the future was bright and hopeful! Hey how did that turn out anyways?

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Lobo posted:

We were all ridin' high on Obamamania and the future was bright and hopeful! Hey how did that turn out anyways?
We nailed it. What’s “hopeful” mean btw?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Lobo posted:

Great! as you can clearly see

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

they finally solved Columbine. Turns out Bush did it

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
2009, that was the one with Lady Gaga's first album and Wrath of the Lich King and I had a job right? Can we switch places, I promise there's cool poo poo in 2020 like uh,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
we slowly transitioned from not being allowed to make threads about politics to being allowed to make threads about politics without the mods noticing
nothing else happened