Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Greetings Orbs! We are in unprecedented, strange times...which is why i think its a good time to get the whole community together for a good ol' fashion read-a-long of The Christmas Cowboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRX-4UFMoQ4

here's the plan! we will take turns, 30 seconds each, transcribing The Christmas Cowboy. for bonus points include a picture with your transcription!

here i'll commence:

Chapter One: 0:00-0:30

"This seat taken?"
Startled by the deep voice speaking close to her ear, Kensie Beggett looked up into eyes the color of sapphires and momentarily lost the ability to speak. Shaking her head, she moved her oversized shoulder bag from the chair in question to a space near her feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Should anyone be interested, we are currently trying this thread in the discord as a sort of little experiment. I imagine we'll try to bring whatever we come up with back here. But if you'd like to post christmas cowboy related content here, artwork in the spirit of Dope Fiend Killa G's masterpiece would be lovely!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

well there have been some exciting plot developments to the Christmas Cowboy narrative in the discord. I imagine we'll bring the story back here before too long so that we can bring this exciting and somewhat steamy cowboy and christmas themed romance to a fitting conclusion! er, climax. climaces? stay tuned to find out.

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

THE STORY THUS FAR...

Manifisto06/24/2020
The burly specimen of manhood that confronted Kensie had three striking characteristics beyond the haunting precious gemstones he called eyes. First, his spurs: bladed, deadly, one red and one green. Second, his boots, likely made from ostrich, one green and one red, complementing the colors of the spurs. Finally, his hat, shaped like a miniature christmas tree but with a manly cowboy flair.
He held out his hand. "I'm Red, lil' lady. Red the Cowboy. And I'm on my way to a very special rodeo."

Plant Monster06/24/2020
Kensie's heart felt like it could just leap out of her throat. She gulped and cleared her throat. "A special rodeo?" she thought. At first she wasn't quite sure what to make of those words "like the Special Olympics?" she wondered until finally the man let out the manliest of burps

"BRAAAAP"

Manifisto06/24/2020
"This rodeo, ma'am . . . well, it's for the children. Some very special children with a very special . . . handicappitunity, we like to call it. Basically, and tragically, they let out mighty burps and farts uncontrollably, all the time. Kids are cruel, so what we like to do is, make a special holiday rodeo so these kids know they are barely even handicapped. And I wonder, I just wonder, if you can guess what is the most special holiday of all?" He looked at her piercingly but semiprecious stonily, almost flintily but somewhat more blue.

Plant Monster06/24/2020
"C...Christmas?" Kensie could barely form words. She also realized she was wrong in her assessment. They were not sapphires but instead were iolite. Yeah... no. not nearly as valuable. His body was still rockin', however, and she felt her cheeks blushing at the sight of Red's very turgid nipples, which were prominently on display because of the Yuletide winds permeating the... cowboy... place

Manifisto06/24/2020

Christmas, you see, had always had a special place in Kensie's heart, but also her bosom. Which, she discovered, was beginning to heave in such close proximity to what she could only think of as . . . the Christmas Cowboy.

"Can I call you the Christmas Cowboy?" she asked, daringly.

"You sure can, ma'am," said Red. "Because that's my name."

Plant Monster06/24/2020
"Well you can just take your tight Christmas loving rear end and march on OUT of here!" She was playing coy before. She knew who he was and he had baubles of steel to show up here.

There was a war on Christmas and Kensie was part of the revolution.

dope fiend killa g06/24/2020
Suddenly—the bar is filled with the sounds of whirring gears. Red, The Christmas Cowboy looks down at the space by Kensie's feet, where her oversized bag has suddenly sprouted four mechanical legs. “Be warned, my oversized bag is in fact a robot designed for anti-christmas combat.”

barnold06/24/2020
And as the noise grew louder when the bag began to move, a thunderous noise rang out until nothing remained but dead silence. Not a whip crack - but a sleigh bell jingling. Caught off-guard, Kensie flinched, quickly burying her head in her hands, and looked towards the source of the sound. Her bag was no longer moving, its machinery tightly bound by a rein that brightly burned crimson and green in the haze of the bar.

"Oh...Oh no...t- that's not possible" she mumbled as her heart raced.

Red had reined in her anti-christmas device. Her eyes fluttered and landed on his turgid nipples. The Christmas Cowboy had a gift, alright - and here he was unwrapping it for all to see.

Manifisto06/24/2020
Suddenly, a green-clad figure burst through the saloon's swinging double doors. "Stop it, you two! Stop it this instant!"

"Elvette!" cried both Red and Kensie in unison. For they knew this figure of lovely flying emerald fury: it was Elvette, the deadly top minion of Father Christmas himself, Santa St. Nicholas Jr.

"There was a truce," Elvette growled menacingly but somehow seductively. "We all agreed to keep it clean . . . for the kids. For the gassy stinky kids. And you just had to go and ruin it."

ManifistoYesterday at 8:36 AM
"Truce?" spat Kensie. "Lies! This handsome, rugged cowboy was sent to seduce me, abduct me, then sacrifice me to your eldritch Christmas gods, the mindless Old Ones that jingle and jangle and gibber in the snowy wastes of the North Pole dimension."

"Seduce you?" asked Red with shock. "I thought you were here to seduce me, with your heaving bosom, your non-gemstone eyes, your spitfire tone. All gearin' up to drag me to your social justice dungeon and brainwash me with secular postmodernism."

Elvette suddenly started sobbing. "What's wrong?" asked Red and Kensie in unison. "Did it ever occur to you," she wailed, "that maybe I was sent here to seduce both of you?"
(then they boned)

futonforensicYesterday at 10:24 AM
"Great bone, babes." Red buttoned up his tight-fitting Christmas sweater to below his nipples, leaving them exposed for maximal turgidity. Elvette took a drag on a smoldering candy cane, enjoying the afterglow. Kensie bore a pensive expression, as she gazed out the window of the Christmas Rodeo Motel for the Polyamorous.

Red called out to Kensie. "Kensie? Kensie Beggett? We good?"

"No, Red. Nothing's changed. Santa's still out there." She produced a SAS-12 pump-action shotgun. "And I'm gonna kill him." She pumped the gun with a confident chk-chk. "Or bone him, could go either way really."

ManifistoYesterday at 12:55 PM
"Well now, I just might have a little information about where you can find him," drawled Red. "In fact, I think he might be plum excited to make your acquaintance. He likes plucky ladies, as you can tell from Miss Elvette over there. And seein as it's a place I need to visit anyway, this might work out well for all concerned."

"And where might that be?" asked Kensie inquiringly, a hunger for knowledge reflected on her face.

"If you'd'a listened to me afore, you'd already know," answered Red infomatively, his holiday spurs jangling. "The Christmas Rodeo! Let's saddle up, and don't forget your nose plugs.." He belched loudly, then added "and you might want some earplugs too!"

Plant MonsterYesterday at 1:41 PM
"Anti-X!" Kensie cried out. "You heard him!" suddenly the large robotic bag sprang back to life and with a hacking cough, spat out a handsome pair of earplugs and a tactical nose-pincher. "Lead the way, cowboy," she smirked sexually.

"Da!" said Elvette, who was Russian now. "If we going to the rodeo, we are needing steed." Elvette had a point. Elvette had a pint. It was still morning.

Red chuckled. "That shouldn't be too much of a problem, follow me ladies". Red stood up on his two fir trunk-like legs and headed towards the exit, foolishly ignoring the free continental breakfast table. Kensie followed him. Elvette would as soon as she was done cramming croissants and little boxes of rice krispies into her pockets.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT—what awaits our sexy christmas heroes next at THE CHRISTMAS RODEO????? stay tuned

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Manifisto

lol

Manifisto

by the way, fanart very much still appreciated

ideas that plant monster and I brainstormed, focusing on ships:

anti-christmas handbag robot x Red

Santa x eldritch christmas horror

elvette x kensie

magical sleigh rein x anti-christmas handbag robot (warning: bdsm)

also with the rodeo coming up, there may be opportunities for red to share his turgid nipples with the boys, keep this in mind when writing

furry

Manifisto posted:

by the way, fanart very much still appreciated

[...]

u got it

nut

me waiting for the HP/Kaiser Schnitzel audiobook :f5:

furry posted:

u got it

:vince:

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

furry posted:

u got it

nailed it

Manifisto

furry posted:

u got it

:eyepop:

knocked it out of the park in one!

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

furry posted:

u got it

elvette bellum

Manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Plant MonsterYesterday at 1:41 PM
"Anti-X!" Kensie cried out. "You heard him!" suddenly the large robotic bag sprang back to life and with a hacking cough, spat out a handsome pair of earplugs and a tactical nose-pincher. "Lead the way, cowboy," she smirked sexually.

"Da!" said Elvette, who was Russian now. "If we going to the rodeo, we are needing steed." Elvette had a point. Elvette had a pint. It was still morning.

Red chuckled. "That shouldn't be too much of a problem, follow me ladies". Red stood up on his two fir trunk-like legs and headed towards the exit, foolishly ignoring the free continental breakfast table. Kensie followed him. Elvette would as soon as she was done cramming croissants and little boxes of rice krispies into her pockets.

Upon exiting the saloon, Red gestured grandly at his steed, a mighty stallion whose reins were covered in Christmas bells. "There we go ladies, you're free to ride whenever you like." Red winked broadly, then explained, "I'm talking about sex."

The puzzled look vanished from Kensie and Elvette's faces. "Oh," said Kensie. "Ah," said Elvette.

"But nyet!" added Elvette. "This steed no good for three people. I have better steed." She clapped her hands, summoning a custom MiG fighter jet with two extra seats. "Come, we go to rodeo now!" She paused, looked at Red, and wisecracked "you also can gently caress fighter jet whenever you like."

With that, they went to the rodeo.

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Elvette is the queen of sass.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

the character of Kensie intrigues me

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jul 17, 2020

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

:swoon: