Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
My daughter is one month old. As a responsible dad, I’m thinking it’s time to set up some long con pranks for when she is a teenager and horribly embarrassed by everything I do.

To start with, I was going to make a video of myself giving the birds and the bees talk to her baby self. When the time comes for this awkward discussion, I can claim that we’ve already talked about it. A little more setup, asking her is she remembers, etc, and then I bring out the video.

Before this forum becomes more dead and gay, give me more ideas for things to set up to make a teenager cringe years later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Hide your face behind your hands and she'll think you're dead

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

flashbang in the crib

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
bringing a child into this world seems like an epic prank already op

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Dab on the baby and then take photos videos of everything they do.
Babies own themselves constantly.
Got a folder full of the embarrassing stuff, face markers, babies first dump, videos of them failing to use tools.
Good poo poo.

Seriously, photos and videos every day. poo poo goes fast, more so no when you aint gonna be sleeping for the next year and a half

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Tell her you were a mod on the Something Awful comedy forums in the year 2020.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
put it back int the womb and say oops

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Leave them in the woods with a minimal bug out kit and when they get home ground them for taking too long.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Put $1.00 into a joint savings account and tell her the interest will grow so much that it can pay for her college then give her the cashier's check for $1.08.

Fuckin owned.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Show the baby Goodnight Mommy

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Teach them to pronounce Banana "Bah-Nah-Nah"

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Have 3 more babies and tattoo their foreheads "1" "2" AND "4".

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
fuckin fart in your kids face

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

the well established and frankly loving sick prank of peek a boo

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Place the child in a food pantry.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Some object permeance pranks would be fun and easy. One idea is sit her on one side of the door and position yourself on the other. Get her attention then quickly close the door, step out of the threshold, and then open it back whilst standing off to the side. To her it will appear that you have vanished. For an even more dramatic effect, try never returning, or returning many years later as a much different man with a new family

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Find a pack of wolves. Leave the baby with the wolves. Come back 18 years later. Pwnd!

cnut
May 3, 2016

Get your baby addicted to nicotine and then take her smokes away :lol:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Get her a tramp stamp

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
draw dark eyebrows on her
put a stupid baby note on her back

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
You brought a child into the world in 2020. The biggest possible joke has already been played on them.

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

Not so curious after the war.

goatse them

wait no dont do that

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Stooge
Aug 27, 2018

Give her a dumb name like Arthur Robinson

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Commit to only speaking in pig latin around the baby. This will ensure your kid will learn to talk, in pig latin. Now you are gonna have to make your own versions of popular YouTube videos dubbed in pig latin and I guess rope in your relatives.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
buy the baby some job interview clothes, transfer all your bank accounts assets and possessions into their name, make a video detailing how the child wasn't able to provide and its their fault and then die of starvation.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
buy her a very small lizard for a pet that will stare emotionlessly at nothing and probabyl die

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Poop in their diapers

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
set up a trust to which she will gain access on her 18th birthday. when she does she will discover that all it contains is your sa account creds

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Buy her an SA account.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica
posting to get a pic o' my avatar.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Teach them to pronounce Banana "Bah-Nah-Nah"

My mom legit did this to me with "pancakes" and I still catch myself instinctively saying "pan-uh-cakes" sometimes. I asked her later why she did and she said she thought it would be funny.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Buy her an SA account.

Buy her plat

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Convince her that you're the father.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Conservative upbringing

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Instead of mommy just slip her you own nipple.

LargeHadron posted:

My mom legit did this to me with "pancakes" and I still catch myself instinctively saying "pan-uh-cakes" sometimes. I asked her later why she did and she said she thought it would be funny.

It kind is... not as good as bektast, pissgetti or padadoes, but not bad either.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Until babies develop object permanence they believe that people and objects that leave their vision disappear forever. Epicly prank that baby by leaving her field of view and never, ever returning.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Buy her a phone and save your number under the contact name, "Birth giver."

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
as she grows up keep telling her that she comes from a great and mystical lineage and her true purpose in life - powerful and transformative - will be revealed to her when she reaches adulthood

then pretend to forget all about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Go out for cigarrettes and milk and come back.