Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I just hope he hears the recording.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

burt

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Going to drop this here too, just to make sure he sees it...

13Pandora13 posted:

Burt Sexual

I could go through your posts in the Divorce thread where you told people asking perfectly reasonable questions or being a little cheeky to shut up. I could post your Leper's Colony bans and probes protecting Lowtax. But...the thing is...other people have done that and you don't seem to give a poo poo.

Most of what everyone else has posted is willful ignorance. My message to you, the 1st of loving DECEMBER? Ignoring that was intentional malice. You knew from December 1st onward exactly who and what you were protecting and continued to do it anyway.

I have a story for you that I hope you'll enjoy. When I was 26 - the same age Logan is now, coincidentally - I fled DV. You know that already, I told you as much. My ex had gotten increasingly violent, sexual assaults escalated to being choked to unconsciousness (which, fun fact, DV victims who have been choked ONCE are 750% more likely to be murdered by their partner, it's one of the strongest predictors of domestic homicide - think about that when you read the police report about the incident with his first wife). A few months after I left, this ex threatened to find me in my new location, come to my office, and commit and act of firearm violence against my coworkers before making me watch him kill himself.

Scary poo poo, right? I'm actually pretty good in a bad situation so the first thing I did after calling 911 was call my family to tell them what was up so they could take precautions as well. You have to understand though, the thing about my ex is that he was (maybe still is, gently caress if I know) incredibly charismatic. Men especially flocked to him as a natural leader, real man's man kind of guy, he was clever and smart, always able to strike up a chat, and charming as hell with women. So when I called my dad, barely holding back tears, and his response to me was, "I don't think Mr. Pandora would actually hurt you," it was the most emotionally devastating moment of my life, because I knew that if my own family who loved me and cared about me trusted this man's cult of personality more than my concern for safety I had ZERO chance of getting help from another soul.

What does this have to do with you, Burt?

"Go talk to lowtax now, he’s posting rn, if it bothers you a lot. "

gently caress you with every inch of my being. I asked you for help to protect another woman, I trusted you, and your loving response was to tell me to confront the abuser in questions, DIRECTLY, in an environment he had 100% control over, surrounded by people who would immediately ignore it at best or jump to defend him?

Here's a brief list of poo poo you could have done instead:
1. Alert the other moderators and admins of what you'd been told. You could have asked me for links or screenshots to posts so the mod team could have verified legitimacy. You could have passed the buck to someone else.
2. Nothing! instead of banning and probating people for posting information, you could have ignored it. Lowtax has been an absentee landlord for a decade+ now, you could have asked other GBS mods to let things play out and feign ignorance if asked.
3. Quit again, this would have required some actual consideration of the information, but if you actually looked into it more than "not at all" you could have publicly resigned, detailing why and accepting the inevitable ban - a drastic measure, sure, but it certainly would have brought some loving attention to the issue.

And now here you are, posting in only in threads that have nothing to do with Lowtax, ignoring every callout. I assume you're waiting to see where the chips fall, to see if Jeff actually gets the forum or if this is Lowtax's last gently caress you before he bans everyone...except you, of course.

You're a loving coward. If this had blown up six months ago like it could have and should have a 26 year old woman probably wouldn't have been smacked by a man she's looked up to since childhood who wanted to exploit that adoration to feed his ego and get his dick wet on pussy closer to his kid's age than his own.

I hope you read this and you never feel a sense of peace when you think about your time at SomethingAwful ever again. I hope it keeps you up at night wondering if you could have stopped it. I hope you have nightmares of what it must be like to be stuck in a shelter for half a year during a pandemic, knowing that on the outside the person who's the reason you're there is living it up as hard as they can while you worry every single day of your life about being deported and ripped for you baby for ten years. gently caress you.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

mob bans bad mod burt

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

DontMockMySmock posted:

What a loud fuckin silence coming from Burt Sexual.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Are we 100% sure Burt is not just Lowtax

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Bronze Fonz posted:

I just hope he hears the recording.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Our voices have been heard at last, Grindcore is out and Burt is still a mod!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

jimmyjams posted:

it should be extremely obvious imo that the "politix!!!!!" poo poo is just an extremely thinly veiled excuse burt uses to kramer into a thread and publicly jack himself off by probing a bunch of random people for no real reason

oh he has a reason

enough people have hit the report button to annoy him

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

big burt (daddy) knows right from wrong

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Bronze Fonz posted:

loving say it.

Abusing women is bad. Lowtax is a piece of poo poo for being a wifebeater.

Something along those lines.

I'm sure you can.

Deafboy
Dec 5, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I heard Burt Sexual is a lil ole 5 foot tall boomer

don’t worry Burt, once this all passes you can get the family out on a cruise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Deafboy posted:

I heard Burt Sexual is a lil ole 5 foot tall boomer

don’t worry Burt, once this all passes you can get the family out on a cruise

people that own boats are always tall strapping lads and lasses, and definitely never tiny monsters.