Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusty Juggler
Mar 26, 2009

You old as balls wrinkly fucks who whine about “WELL WHY CANT I SAY SLURS ANYMORE THEYRE SUPER FUNNY” need to pull the goddamn trigger already. Off yourselves and do us all a favor because you sure as poo poo aren’t doing anything meaningful and won’t accomplish anything. gently caress you, gently caress the mods, gently caress low tax, gently caress this piece of poo poo hellhole website and gently caress me especially for wasting so much of my life among you shitlickers. The world is hosed and you ancient scrote-scented would rather sit on your asses and complain than contribute anything of value. I don’t care how you do it, but please just do the needful and get your families one step closer to your pitiful life insurance policies.

I’ll see you all in hell and by god I hope you all get there sooner rather than later.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU