Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stooge

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse

*makes a Scooby-Doo style sandwich stack*

There ya go slick, one offer with extra pickles, easy on the onion. That'll be $6.95

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stooge

there ya go, your tax return is all done and the government owes you uhhh... 300 bucks

buy yourself something nice

*accountant slaps your cheeks before leaving*

Stooge

we're gonna get you a nice pair of concrete shoes.

Ey Tony! go get the shoe shaped plant pots. They're out back or somethin'

you put a plant in a pair of these, it sends a message to all the other plants that they better grow good, or else

a pipe smoking dog

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Ehy!

a pipe smoking dog

Oh!

a pipe smoking dog

You're breakin my balls here! At this gender re-assignment clinic in which we are operating. EY!

a pipe smoking dog

Ey you think your some kinda wise guy? I hope so as you have co-founded this school of philosophy with me. Fuhgedaboutit!

dihaploidy

Now pretty soon you gonna be sleepin' with the fishes

This section of the aquarium is closed from 9 PM, so you don't gotta worry about being disturbed

And if you can't sleep, we've got the nocturnal tank here on your left.

nut

gently pendulums a coin on a string back and forth in front of your face while whispering, "fuggedaboutit, fuggedaboutit, fuggedaboutit"

a pipe smoking dog

We're going fill this guy with lead!

Because we're building an aquaduct in ancient Rome. I'm wearing a toga over here! Gabagool!

a pipe smoking dog

a pipe smoking dog posted:

We're going fill this guy with lead!

Because we're building an aquaduct in ancient Rome. I'm wearing a toga over here! Gabagool!

(The concept of this post is that the mobsters have a time machine)

Goons Are Gifts

*coming dangerously close*
What you owe, you owe. With interest.

At very affordable 6.45% p.a., bringing back your investment in absolutely no time. Open your business today!

Stooge

sure would be a shame if this uh, fine establishment were to burn down, eh?

that's why you should make sure to check your smoke detectors frequently. Apart from that, you passed the fire inspection, good job kid.

Manifisto

Ey you think your some kinda wise guy? I hope so as you have co-founded this school of philosophy with me. Fuhgedaboutit!

dihaploidy posted:

Now pretty soon you gonna be sleepin' with the fishes

This section of the aquarium is closed from 9 PM, so you don't gotta worry about being disturbed

And if you can't sleep, we've got the nocturnal tank here on your left.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

leave the gun, take the cannoli!

make sure to keep your receipt so you can come back and unpawn your gun. no charge for the pastry, it's just something we like to give our customers if we happen to have extras lying around.

ty nesamdoom!

wearing a lampshade

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Welcome to "You Kiss Your MUTHA Wit Dat Mowf" beauty parlor, how can I help youse?

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jun 27, 2020

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Prof. Crocodile

I think our curious young friend might be about to have an unfortunate accident...

Which is why I am offering a free babyproofing consultation to every parent that enrolls their child for the fall semester at my early learning center

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I think our curious young friend might be about to have an unfortunate accident...

Which is why I am offering a free babyproofing consultation to every parent that enrolls their child for the fall semester at my early learning center

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
i like-a the cannoli

WOW WHY DOES DOES IT SAY-A I SPELL-A CANNOLI WRONG

Heather Papps

hello friend

*removes a switchblade, opens a thickly wrapped package. quickly, his finger dips into the contents, and then is run across his gums*

AH, the uncut stuff. the good poo poo!
you are under arrest for attempting to smuggle this package across the border.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Puppy Doll

Hey everybody!
*Watches as someone easily walks it off after stumbling into a cactus at the garden supply store we own*

Eyy, we got tough guy 'ere!

google THIS

Mobster: Eyy!

Children: Eyy!

Mobster: (touches the next letter with his pointer) Bee!

Stooge

google THIS posted:

Mobster: Eyy!

Children: Eyy!

Mobster: (touches the next letter with his pointer) Bee!

Puppy Doll posted:

*Watches as someone easily walks it off after stumbling into a cactus at the garden supply store we own*

Eyy, we got tough guy 'ere!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
you'se fixin' to catch a serious case of lead poisoning

the plumbing in this house is nowhere near up to code.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Slumpy
mob that impersonates celebrities for parties

Eyyy! I'm....Christopher Walkin..... here....ya big galut

slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

eyy welcome welcome make ya self at home, im sorry to hear aboutcha loss, but lessee what we here at gab-a-ghoul seances can do to putchu back in touch with yer loved one