Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
They Stole Spock's Brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
We're dead, Jim.

(Spooky ghost noises)

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Everybody's dead, Dave.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

Halloween is loving over, folks!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

prequeldome shouldn't have stayed closed for nine months and should reopen because it was a good thread except for the dumb argument about neimoidians. not sure why that was a "close the thread forever" moment

happy life day to you all

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

You can make prequeldome posts in "Dome: A Star Wars Thread", I just think everyone collectively agreed after the thread was closed that we'd done it, we'd covered every inch of prequel argument, time to settle in for 1,000 years of peace and justice.

It if didn't have so many horrible digressions I'd say the old one should be goldmined but that's just me.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
After all this time, I'm still unclear on why Obi-Wan would be murdering Dexster Jettster.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

Obi-wan loves to kill.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

josh04 posted:

You can make prequeldome posts in "Dome: A Star Wars Thread", I just think everyone collectively agreed after the thread was closed that we'd done it, we'd covered every inch of prequel argument, time to settle in for 1,000 years of peace and justice.

it just doesn't have the same vibe

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

There's also the question of "what do you call the sequel to prequeldome?" So far, no one has been able to mash "Rogue One" and "dome" together in way that doesn't suck.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

josh04 posted:

Obi-wan kills for love.

FTFY

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I personally think Obi Wan is ambivalent toward killing. He could take it or leave it.

Rey Skywalker on the other hand, that girl loves to take a life.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

No no no, Anakin kills for love, and that's why they kick him out of the Jedi order.

Rey and Kylo bond over their shared love of killing, for sure.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

josh04 posted:

No no no, Anakin kills for love, and that's why they kick him out of the Jedi order.

Rey and Kylo bond over their shared love of killing, for sure.

I really say that if they'd gone all in on Rey and Kylo becoming the evil murderous power couple then the sequel trilogy would be legendary instead of everyone actively trying to bury it including Disney.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Reylo was the only good part of the sequels.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Reylo was the only good part of the sequels.

Honestly, yeah.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

It's kinda the opposite of Anakin and Padme, where on paper it's a terrible idea but there's actually just enough chemistry to pull it off, and a much more interesting dynamic than they probably expected. Also it's basically the only real chemistry you see at all besides Finn and Poe.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I'm thinking SFWF needs a Reylodome.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
Any sequel dome can be created only after the majority realises that sequels are worse than xmas special

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

What I'm hearing is that we need some sort of monthly dome competition?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
if you want to make a thread, just make it. it doesn't even have to have a good OP. if people want to talk about whatever you want to talk about, it'll be a thread.

:justpost:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

if you want to make a thread, just make it. it doesn't even have to have a good OP. if people want to talk about whatever you want to talk about, it'll be a thread.

:justpost:

Endorsing this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

Did a quick update in the rules thread - hope no-one's been emailing Roth for the last few months trying to give SFWF feedback!