Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
This is awesome. Working on a submission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

Infest

Infest is a mechanic that is primary in green and black and secondary in red.

Infest represents pervasive, parasitic infections, that can help... or hinder, although they do nothing by themselves.

Creatures and spells can have the keyword Infest X, which is "Place X infest counters, distributed as you wish among creatures in play" and things that trigger off of infested creatures or infest counters.

Here's some very bad examples

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I think it would be helpful if we decided on

A.) A flavor. Any flavor
B.) The factions resulting from this flavor.

It would really suck to design 25 cards, with lore and backstory and just have it thrown out, I think.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

Anshu posted:

One idea I've been playing with in the past couple of days is the idea of creating ten factions, each shard opposed by a wedge, like so:

code:
rGw vs BgU         gWu vs RwB          wUb vs RuG         uBr vs GbW         bRg vs WrU
But maybe that's too complicated.

I dig it