Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

yes Yes YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I think July 25th will be the most exciting one

Goons Are Gifts

oh my god I love this, vanisher, we're here to help you post that photoshop!!

Goons Are Gifts

Luvcow posted:

thats amazing! :stare:

but i want to do it the right way so i printed it out and i'm looking it over to make a strategy:

right now it just looks daunting because there's so many choices of ways to go. i'm going to have to mull this over before i get started.

I tried it, it's impossible I think. You just can't get to the post button without falling into that scary white hole, maybe I need a new entrance

Goons Are Gifts

Thank God I was worried what would happen if vanisher couldn't post

Goons Are Gifts

I love these absolutely beautiful bugs!! that biologically speaking aren't bugs at all because bugs are a specific order of insects but you get what I'm saying, they're beautiful

Goons Are Gifts

wait a minute, I just checked four more times and I am almost 70% certain that none of those insects are ants, what the nut????

Goons Are Gifts

Holy poo poo those are some amazing bug photos, I'm enchanted by them

Goons Are Gifts

lmao

Goons Are Gifts

Male ants even got rid of the entire concept of a dick to avoid having dick collecting queens. The have a tiny tiny hole left that is also sealed shut by a cork and while coming they just straight up explode, hoping to fire in the general direction of the next princess.

It's the next step in evolution.

Goons Are Gifts

humans are just not there yet. We have two in one, birds are above and beyond with three in one.
Platypus has it all figured out though, they got five in one and also are legit crazy

Goons Are Gifts

byutts

Goons Are Gifts

butt

on

butt

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*annihilates the bell completely*

Goons Are Gifts

So much criminal energy in today's youth

Goons Are Gifts

It's a really good logo and a really good product tbf

Goons Are Gifts

I'm still working on this

Goons Are Gifts

Oh no, I JUST solved the puzzle from yesterday and now Rhinex came in and ate it all because he thought it was Christmas cookies

Goons Are Gifts

Oh yes, haha, this was so simple, man, I can't see how it took me so long, too. Heh. Heh. :sweatdrop:

Goons Are Gifts

more falafel please posted:

because of the hint, you might be tempted to look for 'byob' as one of the words! I did that too, it's not there. in fact, there's no y at all! but there is at least one b...

There is no Y in it???
aaaaaaaaaa

Goons Are Gifts

I'm confused, a few days ago I shipped a box on that beach but it seems like it got lost on the way, I have the feeling the Rhinex ate more than just the puzzle solutions.

Goons Are Gifts

That's a trashed crew invitation right there
I already killed my coffee in one big bite (I eat my mugs) so I can only post a picture of it in an hour or two, but instead in going to find something else to drink and post that

Goons Are Gifts

Actually screw it I have a non fancy but also non not-delicious bottle of banana milk right here and it should be very exotic for most people here because it is covered in corporate German words and very, very yellow colors

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

that is clearly muller milk and not banana milk :colbert:

That's the name of the brand, don't you see the banana slices and the very yellow color on it?? :colbert:

Goons Are Gifts

Now that is what I call fancy coffee

Goons Are Gifts

ok as everyone here knows I am huge into mugs but this, this is beyond acceptable
It is beyond acceptable that I don't have this myself

Goons Are Gifts

Empty Sandwich posted:

I make 'em!

almost exactly 10 years ago, there was a GBS threat about funny coffee cup ideas. I made the first one for laughs, but(t) I've been making and selling them ever since

a noble enterprise

I'll do everything for this

Goons Are Gifts

Oh I am so excited! After totally winning the last puzzle I am so going to crush this one in a matter of minutes!!

Goons Are Gifts

Easy peasy, here's the proof of me solving it within minutes with no problems.

Spoilered some parts to not ruin the fun for everyone, but as you can clearly see, I'm a master at this

Goons Are Gifts

I really really like this, figuring all but three out was a ton of fun during an otherwise boring movie, you saved me here

Goons Are Gifts

lmao these past two pages were a soul changing ride for me

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

Official Steve Harvey response
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al73cmYtfn4

Goons Are Gifts

Oh scary talking ball, will butts be inherently funny forever and ever?

Goons Are Gifts

My dude, is it wednesday?

Goons Are Gifts

My magical ball friend, how wrathful are you?

Goons Are Gifts

Oh my god this is beyond beautiful
Check out the spaceship engines lmao

Goons Are Gifts

"We there yet?"
*sitting in a huge smoke cloud* "Uhhh eh man I dunno man I'm like, ugh, where's the pizza guy I am starving what even is time honestly"

Goons Are Gifts

lmao you're all amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Now I want to see 80 000 flowers