Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Fame Douglas posted:

Is there any indication they actually did that? Or is this just the usual Trump blame game.

They destroyed a lot of information in December and locked up the doctor who was initially reporting on it.

I’m annoyed that trump went so hard on the China stuff because it makes trying to talk about their culpability without looking like a chud basically impossible.

But yeah, no one in the US had it in November. Transmission was still super limited then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
And then the doctor who spoke about it died in the hospital after some “visitors”.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

SubnormalityStairs posted:

"Contactless pickup" is the perfect description for all those years I spent in bars

:perfect:

and

:same:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mooey Cow posted:

Getting real tired of constantly being complimented on my giant schlong.

Sorry, I was just trying to make you feel better about yourself since it’s so small.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Ugly In The Morning posted:

They destroyed a lot of information in December and locked up the doctor who was initially reporting on it.

I’m annoyed that trump went so hard on the China stuff because it makes trying to talk about their culpability without looking like a chud basically impossible.

But yeah, no one in the US had it in November. Transmission was still super limited then.
The Chinese hate boner is one thing in common with some establishment Dems that happen to be hawks so your news cycle and retrospective should swing around sooner than later.

Health doesn't need to be adversarial though. We've had our own doctors embedded in China getting the numbers as they come to get forwarning of things like pneuomonia clusters before they disappear into a morass of either government antagonism or simple bureaucratic inertia after our learnings with original SARS, MERS, and swine flu. They, uhhhh, just happened to lapse last November between federal devolution and chilled Chinese relations.