Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

The music in ads

After nearly a decade of dinky ukelele and glockenspiel nursery poo poo

Straight into weepy piano vamping with a huge chorus of ~*boom stomp*~ woah-oh-OH-Oh

In these unprecedented times

please buy a car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I’m kind of tired of waking up every day and it’s still this poo poo.

The jerks across the street are gearing up for their annual block party blowout where they detonate fireworks directly over my house while a bunch of hipsters maybe with masks on, maybe not, stand in the middle of the street on Saturday like there’s not a loving plague still happening.

I loving hate them for not giving it a loving rest just this once. gently caress you and your explosions. gently caress celebrating the USA. Please don’t burn my roof off thanks.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

skooma512 posted:

Imagine just sending a typical string of commercials back in time to 2005 with no other contexts.

Like before this when was the last time corporate America actually acknowledged reality?

Between the mopey and insincere pleading, endless prescription drug pushing, and downright sinister trump campaign ads, I’m completely done with broadcast TV. It’s not even worth tuning in for an occasional Seinfeld rerun to endure that level of loathing and dread.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Oddly enough