Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Poll
This poll is closed.
Yes 151 82.51%
No 32 17.49%
Total: 183 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Hope everyone's having a happy April 91st.

I think your calendar is wrong, it's March 121st

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

that is an incredibly amazing self own

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
It's not even a real surfboard. It's an electric one with a motor.

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
https://twitter.com/wildstein/status/1285018390860640261

:catstare:

Well that's certainly something...

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
johnny bravo didn't take to losing his show very well

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

Fallom posted:

Is it like when the Russian consulate burned a bunch of documents in 2017?

If you're referring to the one in San Francisco, I'm gonna guess that was electronics as well, given the color of the smoke. Just paper doesn't burn that black.

Porfiriato posted:

There's rumors floating around now that they're being "evicted" as of Friday, though it's hard to imagine on what grounds, and I always thought stuff like repossessing diplomatic property was hellaciously difficult to (legally) do anyway. (I'm assuming the Chinese government owns/built the consulate and isn't just renting a building.)
We did it to 3 Russian consulates in 2017..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Yeah let's cut one wasteful thing for an even more wasteful endeavor. Just launch him out of the solar system

Thank you for being the voice of reason, it's hundreds of time cheaper (in delta-v) to launch something out of the solar system, than it is into the sun.