Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

hello old friend, i have taken to spreading my spare dirt in an even layer over my whole yard such that, over the years, i have begun standing noticeably taller than my neighbours. they have begun cowering under my frightening height, cementing my position as neighbourhood king via the democratic process of fear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i know what youre thinking--what about the complete lack of grass in my yard? Well, try having the temerity to ask that question to a figure looming 3-4 feet over you

nut

why not start a dirt collection why hide it away in shame

nut

old friend posted:

I am not ashamed of my dirt, I simply lack sufficient dirt storage

put it on ur tables you can eat with your plate in your lap on the couch

nut

old friend posted:

My tables are all made out of dirt, and I want to be able to distinguish between my dirt collection and my furniture

this is what we call an intellectual checkmate I wish I could help tho