Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Match of the Night
This poll is closed.
Tag Titles 14 15.56%
Women's Title 25 27.78%
TNT Title 1 1.11%
Dinosaurs vs WARDLOW and MJF 50 55.56%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I haven't seen the show yet but Matt Hardy accompanying Private Party makes a lot of sense to me. They remind me of young Hardy Boys with their innovative offense and speed, unique clothes and looks. If you go back and watch some early Hardy's matches in WWE they're similar in the way they carry themselves in ring.

Also Matt is hand's down the nicest wrestler I ever met.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Tag Division is the one in AEW I have no issues with whatsoever, they're doing great. I didn't like the Revival in WWE outside of one NXT match but so far i'm enjoying them here.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’m really shocked anyone expected best friends to win, I think they’re great but unless they do a lot on Dark which I don’t watch they’ve mostly been presented as Orange Cassidy’s friends. I don’t think they’ll be changing titles much at all without crowds though, maybe they should but I’m not tired of Hangman/Omega’s reign.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

I wish the viewership for nxt was zero

Please don't wish me away into the cornfield

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Akileese posted:

I was talking to a friend about why I'm struggling with US wrestling and this is the crux of my point. Everyone is so motherfucking online right now and they just refuse to log off. So you've got the fans being absolute lunatics between the memes, gimmick accounts, and just constantly @'ing the talent on SMS. Now you've got the talent biting back for whatever reason. It's peak cringe from all sides and everyone just needs to take a step back and a deep breath, but that won't happen because we're all in quarantine with nothing else to do.

Twitter should be shut down for the public health, it has done more harm to every aspect of culture than good tenfold.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJeff posted:

The "government should shut down forms of communication" take hasn't gotten any better since the first time you pulled it out, dude.

There are wrestlers who'd be alive right now if twitter wasn't around, i'll take them over hand wringing about freedom of speech.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

OctoberCountry posted:

Cody didn't get his name back according to PWInsider

I really wish he'd stop pretending he just wants to go by Cody out of some deference to WWE. It doesn't track that a dude completely obsessed with his legendary father wouldn't be using the Rhodes name. I have no idea how copyrighting names works but they should just let him have it, no 1099 worker should ever have to follow any non compete rules in any company on earth. That all wrestlers don't completely own their gimmicks is ridiculous, it'd never fly in another entertainment industry, imagine like Disney owning the sole rights to the name Tom Cruise, it's absurd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Code, He Rose!