Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Match of the Night
This poll is closed.
Tag Titles 14 15.56%
Women's Title 25 27.78%
TNT Title 1 1.11%
Dinosaurs vs WARDLOW and MJF 50 55.56%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Private Party going over PnP was really a swerve to me because i thought for sure PnP are due for a run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
are they filming night 2 tomorrow?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sad that the Best Friends didn't win, but maybe it ISN'T time yet, I don't know

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Hangman and Kenny are still giga stars though, so having the belts on them while things are difficult right now because of COVID and everything else is probably safe/smart. A Best Friends reign seems like something you do when you got your 2nd TV show safely up and running and have a lot of storylines hitting and the titles are strong but not dead center of the division

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
cody never loses the TNT title, just corpse sells everyone's finisher and then wins by twitching his hips a little while they're on the mat to barely reverse the pin

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

OctoberCountry posted:

Cody didn't get his name back according to PWInsider

what scumbags

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it's cool you can renew a trademark out of spite

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

CobiWann posted:

I'm so tempted to ask for this in avatar size. Is it time for Eight to go?

here you go bud;

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Finally sitting down for night 1 of Fyter Fest and I’m ready to move on from the Chris Jericho commentary experiment.

it's way better when it's just him and Tony Skavone, Jericho talks enough to fill the roles of 2.5 people, so if there are 3 others there trying to get commentary in, it turns the whole thing into a mess

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
BTE is good and fun and stupid

also I love all Hangman appearances

and Dark Order is so fantastic

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
wow, Butcher seems like a turbo nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Gumball Gumption posted:

I finally watched bte and the end made me sad.

watching Hangman subtly reveal his frustrations has been some next level character work

it's such a not-wrestling angle, because everything in wrestling has to be loud and obvious and black/white, but Hangman can't easily vocalize his emotions about everything because they're just too complex and disorganized

one consistent theme that I think i've sussed out is that he loves his friends but he does have bars for them to get over, they're not very high, but if they don't make it over them, he doesn't forgive/forget easily, he wants a more meaningful connection with his friends but the fact that they can't be happy for his success because their own ambitions will be at odds with him, or that they don't take a minute to appreciate his contributions to their team success, or that they can't just be chill and drink a god damned beer with some interesting new co-workers (who obviously kinda jibe with the Hangman's sensibilities) just irks the poo poo out of him.

the Elite aren't alienating him per se, they're constantly buzzing around and ping ponging and leaving him behind because they're all weird high maintenance wrestle brained teetotaler weirdos lol

if he ever does get a hot mic in front of a crowd and finally goes off, it's going to be a promo for the ages, because it'll have been building for a year+