Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Am I turning my son Gay?
Yes. Like father like son, OP.
Probably not.
It's too soon to tell.
Goku/Gohan's fusion dance was an allegory for homosexuality.
View Results

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
i stand here with my hands on my hips, shaking my head, in utter disbelief that no one said "son gay, so what"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

... Actually the more I think about it, we get strange looks in public when we do this. For some reason the old ladies smile and nod, though.

Lesbians usually approve of and even promote male homosexual behavior, because every man who is gay is a man who won't be putting the hard word on them.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Hmm would you feel any differently if he did this with his mother?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
What the gently caress is wrong with you, OP?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Okay, night crew has weighed in, so I have some catching up to do.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Looking at this, it might have been a coin flip tbh.
Teenage me would probably weigh in on this, but Jenn Connoly was underage in this movie so I'm going to hard pass.

nullEntityRNG posted:

You're not turning him gay OP. But you are giving him ammunition to blackmail you into an early retirement home by claiming that his "Dad helped squirt my special yogurt into my mouth".
Kids these days will blame anything on their parents. Actually, not even "these days". I'm not looking forward to the years where he screams at me "You don't get it, Dad. You don't understand! NOBODY UNDERSTANDS!" about some terrible anime or some poo poo.

Sgt. Politeness posted:

Anyway OP what you're describing isn't homoerotic because your son is a child. You're thinking of pedophilia and that is definitely a "you" problem.
gently caress. gently caress. I just want to be a good dad. :cry:

Ad by Khad posted:

your toddler isnt gonna fuckin remember any of this, OP
Not directly, but I'm worried about how it will affect his formative years.

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Do you not want him to be gay?
I mean, if it's what he wants. I just don't want to be the REASON he's gay. "I turned gay because of my Dad" is a weird story, and I'd worry how that came to be.

In any case, no, OP, straight males are perfectly capable of sucking dicks, too. I should know, I pay them to do it on the regular. Expensive habit, that.
With the way you put this, it's almost CHEAPER to be gay. This is worth considering, thank you!

plehsistential posted:

what if this thread is turning all the posters gay
:gay:

CheeseThief posted:

Gohan never did the fusion dance you absolute fool, you bumbling buffoon, you ninny!
I seriously dropped the ball on this one guys, I'm sorry. I can close this thread, if it's a huge point of contention.

Animal-Mother posted:

i stand here with my hands on my hips, shaking my head, in utter disbelief that no one said "son gay, so what"
This is a really good point, actually. I thing DGSW was banned years ago, yet for many of us he's still fresh in our minds.

BigBadSteve posted:

Lesbians usually approve of and even promote male homosexual behavior, because every man who is gay is a man who won't be putting the hard word on them.
Are you implying that most old ladies are lesbians? If so, this is worth exploring futher.

Hmm would you feel any differently if he did this with his mother?
Well he was used to sucking his mom's tits for a year-ish, so actually yes I would feel differently. Wait, does that make breastfeeding gay?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Leave now so his mother can find someone worthwhile to raise him with.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
You should consult with Cyrano4747

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

No OP, because plenty of gay men have sucked on tits as a child and still turned out gay.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Universe Master posted:

No OP, because plenty of gay men have sucked on tits as a child and still turned out gay.

Can confirm.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Son gay, so what?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
*slowly pulls the huge switch to activate the skylight, then turns to the overcast sky to look at the Cumshitter-signal*

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Does he maintain unbroken eye contact while slurping daddy's tart cream?

Edit: if not, he's not gay.

anatomi fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jul 2, 2020

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
im calling the police

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sunswipe posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you, OP?

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
well, this certainly is a thread

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Your question is not "Am I turning my son gay?"

Your question is "What have I become?"

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Frankenstyle posted:

"What have I become?"

Now that I've betrayed

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Gogurt, more like Gaygurt.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

On a warm summer's day like today, I like to mix yoghurt with some orange juice or apple juice and a tiny pinch of salt. It's an excellent quencher.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
Marilyn Manson had ribs taken out so he could drink his own yogurt tube op

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I love Greek yogurt, OP. I'm also kind of gay but I love huge boobs.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

kaworu posted:

I never ate yogurt (or bananas, or other homoerotic food) and actually had an aversion to them when young, and I turned out gay as poo poo so, you never know.

edit: checkbox poll, clicked all options

second edit: Also Goku and Gohan never did a fusion dance they were father and son and since the dance was an allegory for homosexuality that would be pretty f. gross.. Goku did the fusion dance with VEGETA and it goTEN who did the fusion dance with TRUNKS not goHAN... GEEZ DAD STOP EMBARRASSING ME

What about other erotic foods. Could you turn a girl gay by making her eat raw oysters all the time?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My dad claimed a guy he worked with went violently gay after eating some really good taco dip in the mid 90s.

So it's true erotic food can just set you off on the road to Homo Town

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Are you implying that most old ladies are lesbians? If so, this is worth exploring futher.

Men die on average younger than women, so I imagine a fair few older women turn "gay for the stay" (i.e. until they drop dead).

Unrelated to that, OP, it would be ironic if your son, in a few years, stumbles across this thread, and reading it makes him turn gay.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I'm gay as hell but I'm still crushing puss on the reg. I've never even had gay sex, I'm just too busy with the ladies!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

You can turn me gay any time OP :biglips:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

This thread really got me thinking.

I want someone to squeeze feed me a tube of yogurt and question my sexuality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Children are not made gay by yogurt, op.

Children are made gay by elitist east coast liberal policy decisions such as banning prayer in school, allowing women in the workplace, and requiring that people present identification before buying assault rifles from Wal-Mart.

Source: my grandpa