Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is worse
1 trumop
2 trumps
3 trumps
0.5 truimp (top half)
0.5 trump (bottom half)
View Results

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

would two trumps do more damage than one, or would the infighting limit their ability to wreak havoc on the country? what if one of them ran as a democrat and the other as a republican?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i think two trumps could make it down stairs and ramps faster than one, by leaning on each other for support, which could be important when time is of the essence

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

two trumps would be able to quickly solve many physics puzzles with their combined and separable weight

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i think two trumps would fight over the tv remote a lot. even though they both want to watch fox news, each wants to be the one to change the channel to fox news

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

two trumps would fight and gently caress until they merged into a single larger trump. it's not worth the hassle, honestly.

the gravitational waves of such an event can be detected millions of light years away, it is truly a cosmic ballet

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Tomfoolery posted:

TRUMP is a sentence
TRUMP, TRUMP is a sentence
TRUMP, TRUMP TRUMP is a sentence
but TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP is not a sentence.

this is a good point i hadn't considered

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

a frictionless trump would gather tremendous momentum when going down a ramp, some people say perhaps too much momentum

a spherical trump, however, is worth pursuing and nearly within reach

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Arrhythmia posted:

OP you give me the option for top trump or bottom trump: may I not ask for a left trump and right trump?

since trumps are bilaterally symmetrical, there wouldn't be that much difference between the two halves separated along the sagittal plane

but the front half and the back half might have important differences in behavior and capabilities

perhaps a modmin can edit the poll

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

here's a configuration i hadn't even thought of. this seems like it would get great ratings

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

these two trumps seem pretty convivial. i don't think they're running against each other

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

here's another simulation of two trumps. i don't think the second trump adds any clarity to the situation, imho

https://twitter.com/mradamscott/status/1290914246117584897

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

there was another way to achieve two trumps

sadly it was discovered too late and now there is only one left

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

oh no! what is happening now? this is clearly too many trumps

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

4 trumps are standing on a cliff

not for long lmao

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

in an uncommon act of altruism, the smaller trump in the audience supports the bigger one running for president

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

:thunk: what does the former obama adviser know that we don't?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

these trumps were born with a deformity. it was determined that surgery to separate them would likely be fatal, but they lived a full life and even got married to two bottom halves of a lady

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

holy poo poo this seems enormously bad if you're of the never trump persuasion

otherwise it is good, your presiednt is the truth & the light

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Top City Homo posted:

who is ready for trump 2024?

the trump party's don jr/ivanka ticket does have a lot of enthusiastic support

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

is this one trump, or two? a jury of the nations top trump scientists is still out on the issue

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

the predictit market for two trumps is down to 11 cents, and it seems even our singular trump may be on his way out, free at last to go wherever round tweety bois of a simple mind go when they are no longer president of the united states

in celebration of that, here is an artist's rendition of a hypothetical event proposed by theoretical physicists, wherein the president makes peace with himself, conceding, at long last, the election he has lost

the odds of such an event are estimated to be approximately one in a quadrillion to the fourth power, so it is unlikely that we will see such a thing in real life

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

currently there are no actual trumps, but theoretical trump scientists continue their work: here is a simulation of unknown provenance

it is uncertain why the trumps are fighting. one may believe the other has betrayed it

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

this is an unconfirmed sighting of two woolly mountain trumps battling for supremacy, with smaller trumps riding on their backs, perhaps to adjudicate the battle, or possibly because they just get off on this weird poo poo

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

there appears to be only one trump in this image, but in reality there are three: fred christ trump the father, donald jesus trump the son, and the trumpy spirit, a strange miasma that lingers around long after the trumps have departed. many have pondered this mystery through the ages.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

have you seen this viral picture? it looks like a touching moment, but don't be fooled by this edited photo! in reality, bringing two male trumps this close together would result in a fight. when one of the trumps is much larger than the other, his yowls and hisses may convince the smaller one to retreat, but when the trumps are of roughly equal size, both believe themselves to be the stronger one, and an explosion of claws and flying fur soon follows

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Weka posted:

I wish there were 100 trumps.

so do i, and so do all who live to see such trumps, but that is not for us to decide

all we have to decide is what to do with the trumps that are given to us

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

check it out, it's trump city over here. trumps everywhere

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

if he had ten divisions of men like this, the president could win the entire civil war in two weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

machine visions of an unlikely future. but something is odd about them