Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Lowtax posted:

Posting in a Lowtax thread

so how many bitcoins are you selling the site for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lowtax, are there any thirteen year-old goonette posters you're keeping an eye on to beat up in a decade or so?

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

how is it supposed to go, "mr lowtax this court finds you innocent on all counts, you are a splendid man and these lying whores aren't fit to taste your knuckles. here is a cash prize and everyone loves you again and you are definitely allowed to see your children, but you don't have to"

you forgot everyone stands up and claps

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

lowtax told me ten years ago i wasnt funny and thats how i knew id made it

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

how is it supposed to go, "mr lowtax this court finds you innocent on all counts, you are a splendid man and these lying whores aren't fit to taste your knuckles. here is a cash prize and everyone loves you again and you are definitely allowed to see your children, but you don't have to"

it's missouri, so it could happen

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

but lets hope for the best. the authorities were already familiar with lowtax, because this wasn't the first case

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

this has the same energy as that hyper scary deviant art fella someone posted, yikes.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

I am not going to apologize to Lowtax for calling him a piece of poo poo.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lowtax sucks and I’m glad that he has no income stream, a disintegrating spine, and his children hate him! Die bitch!

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I think it's sad he's estranged from his children, and I hope he lives a better life for their sake

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I apologize for calling you a piece of poo poo low tax.

I have had many a fine and satisfying poop and should not have insulted such fine turds that way.

Now gently caress off to your cookies you pathetic excuse for a human being.

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

just popping in to quote this poo poo and say gently caress off lowtax

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Hey Lowtax, gently caress you !

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
ahahahaha gently caress you lowtax!!! eat poo poo you dumb bitch lol!!!!!!

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
take the 37 dollars jeffrey is offering to buy the site with and use it for one last high you worthless piece of trash

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Oh, I nearly forgot.
Mangosteen.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Hey Lowtax, how you doing today? Spending some time with the family?

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

Stop beating women

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This thread exceeded my wildest dreams. Voted 1.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
haha come on its totally normal when all of your exes accuse you of being an abusive deadbeat piece of poo poo aha thats a totally normal thing haha

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Lowtax posted:

Bye.

Also Phiz please post things under 500 words or less.

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~
I don't give a poo poo about Lowtax pooping himself live on the forums, the absolute weirdest part of this whole thing were people falling over themselves to say furries are the one true acceptable group of people to make fun of. It's 2020, the only people obsessed with hating furries are the people with Overly Online Brain

Also being a furry isn't a sexuality but the majority of furries are LGBT and it's extremely obvious if you do even the faintest amount of research

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Valex posted:

the majority of furries are LGBT and it's extremely obvious if you do even the faintest amount of research

It appears I have done zero research then

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Lowtax posted:

1. Case thrown out
2. Restraining order not granted

Clearly I'm perpetually abusing women. You guys are pretty angry at somebody who has never actually abused a woman before, I'd hate to see how many times you'd tell an actual woman abuser to gently caress off! Probably like six times at least!!!!

If you ran into an rear end in a top hat in the morning, sometimes you just run into an rear end in a top hat.

If you run into 3 different assholes, in a row, there's an extremely high chance you're the rear end in a top hat.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Valex posted:

I don't give a poo poo about Lowtax pooping himself live on the forums, the absolute weirdest part of this whole thing were people falling over themselves to say furries are the one true acceptable group of people to make fun of. It's 2020, the only people obsessed with hating furries are the people with Overly Online Brain

Also being a furry isn't a sexuality but the majority of furries are LGBT and it's extremely obvious if you do even the faintest amount of research

:hmmyes:

how about that lowtax!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Valex posted:

How does the sexuality of furries compare to say, sports fans

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Tax man mixing benzos and alcohol again?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

like I even need to ask, we've all seen/heard the evidence

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jul 5, 2020

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
all mainstream sports are gay i mean

it’s all dudes

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
GOATSE

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jul 9, 2020

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iRend posted:

Goatman

I change my vote, 5

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lowtax posted:

You're a wife beater and druggie

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /
lol sorry, furries

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

to be fair, he did improve that front page article a lot.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax, I have a business proposal that is to die for. A friend of a friend's cousin owns a farm in nigh rural Missouri, alright? He owns dozens of feral hogs. You wouldn't believe the market that exists for feral hogs bacon, and I'd like you to invest in their feed. Naturally, to get the most sublime flavors from our feral hogs requires a nuanced and varied diet, and I think you could contribute to it.

DM me to schedule a tour of the farm. We have ramps and electric wheelchairs for the spinally impaired.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

gently caress lowtax's wife beating rear end

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012

Empress Theonora posted:

gently caress off lowtax

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

Lowtax posted:

Three women have claimed this. Also you talk to your daughter like a failed father. You deserve whatever comes to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

What is happening with this mans butthole

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jul 9, 2020