Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys
Okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!
Bad China.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Cuba hereby offers the floor an array of tasty pulled pork sandwiches

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Mokotow posted:

Yes? Hello?

(I want in)

Italy

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

France

Mexico

Scald posted:

Bad China.

New Zealand

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

im going to launch a giant Dong missile next week :flipoff:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

imagine how much cum a 50-foot tall garfield could produce when i crawl into his rear end and massage his prostate with both of my hands

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

goethe.cx posted:

imagine how much cum a 50-foot tall garfield could produce when i crawl into his rear end and massage his prostate with both of my hands

Folks, this is how your roleplay. I've never seen such a deep understanding of cuban culture and politics.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

South Africa moves to condemn American citizen Richard Kyanka and is looking for co-sponsors to our motion

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Saudi Arabia is willing to offer amnesty to Richard Kyanka.

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

In

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Grevling posted:

Saudi Arabia is willing to offer amnesty to Richard Kyanka.

So does Turkey sigh
I'm an idiot rear end in a top hat

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

no

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Sure I'll RP some landlocked buffer country with GDP of a non-supercenter Walmart. Won't have to post much, or do anything in fact

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

MrQwerty posted:

South Africa moves to condemn American citizen Richard Kyanka and is looking for co-sponsors to our motion

*studies chart showing importance of expensive cookie exports to Belgian economy*

Um... Belgium abstains.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

MrQwerty posted:

The Federative Republic of Brazil is on board.
Richard Kyanka, you are not welcome on brazilian soil. This is a Level 3 Travel Ban and as such, no mod challenge successfully fulfilled by the accused can override this motion.

We would also like to add an amendment clarifying that Richard Kyanka should go gently caress himself.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

As Italy, we shall focus on furthering the absolute supremacy of our cuisine over any other.

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

MrQwerty posted:

New Zealand believes that if it is OKAY to SMACK a SHEEP it is OKAY to SMACK a WOMAN.

New Zealand believes in equality.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Morocco

Germany

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Sure I'll RP some landlocked buffer country with GDP of a non-supercenter Walmart. Won't have to post much, or do anything in fact

Kyrgyzstan

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Whatup gangstas

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys
Mexico is building a wall to keep Kyanka out.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Brazil has severed diplomatic ties with New Zealand.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Whatup Russia

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bronze Fonz posted:

Brazil has severed diplomatic ties with New Zealand.

South Africa will also be severing ties with New Zealand, Saudi Arabia and Turkey, and we will be strongly considering sanctions on Belgium

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Brazil cowardly refuses to condemn anyone else but New Zealand and reiterates there is no pandemic.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Pakistan hereby forwards a motion that India's name be changed to The Federated Republic of Buttholes.

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
I want to be whichever country is the bestest one

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Whatup Russia

:smug:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Eumenides posted:

I want to be whichever country is the bestest one

viet nam

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

MrQwerty posted:

South Africa will also be severing ties with New Zealand, Saudi Arabia and Turkey, and we will be strongly considering sanctions on Belgium

Saudi Arabia moves that South Africa be formally declared an "idiot baby" country.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Can I, Japan, have a proper military again please?

I want to bully Palau

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe

Excellent, my first act as general secretary of Vietnam or whatever is to do nothing

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Whorelord posted:

Can I, Japan, have a proper military again please?

I want to bully Palau

No.

Brazil begins covertly selling arms to Japan through proxies for the sake of generalized chaos.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Grevling posted:

Saudi Arabia moves that South Africa be formally declared an "idiot baby" country.
Pakistan may support you, depending on your attitude to our "India should be called Buttholes" position.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I encourage all nations who are traditional allies of the United States to consider siding with me, Russia, for the following reasons:

1. Donald Trump is not in charge of my country
2. Vladimir Putin is, and he's about the closest the world has to a James Bond villain
3. Our accents are very sexy
4. I will push hard to make Russian Honey Cake available in the UN cafeteria at a reasonable price

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Interesting. What is Russia's stance on the fake pandemic?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Bronze Fonz posted:

No.

Brazil begins covertly selling arms to Japan through proxies for the sake of generalized chaos.

Belgium whistles awkwardly, hoping no one remembers that whole "Walloon government sold weapons to Saudi Arabia despite knowing that they were being used to commit human rights violations in Yemen" thing.

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Listen up everybody, pay your loans or you get the austerity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Bronze Fonz posted:

Interesting. What is Russia's stance on the fake pandemic?

The plague of anime is very real friend, and we will make moves to contain and eradicate it