Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Russia would like to go on record as saying that Ernesta, despite her intense hatred of all things Russian, is welcome to visit anytime because she has a nice smile.

:

Chauvinist Russian pig-dogs think they can flatter La Flamenca Loca with empty words...but do you really think I have a nice smile? I've always been self-conscious about my teeth since I had to wear braces as a child. And I look so shapeless in these fatigues!

Alright I'm coming over, but no funny business on our first diplomatic meeting, and we will play our anthem A Message To You Russki at least once tonight, to show that Ernesta hasn't sold out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

the deputy parliamentarian is doing his job very well now
he brings a folding display stand up to the podium and props a big sheet of paper onto it on which there is a hand-drawn spreadsheet

"I am doing my best" he says quietly.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

:

Chauvinist Russian pig-dogs think they can flatter La Flamenca Loca with empty words...but do you really think I have a nice smile? I've always been self-conscious about my teeth since I had to wear braces as a child. And I look so shapeless in these fatigues!

Alright I'm coming over, but no funny business on our first diplomatic meeting, and we will play our anthem A Message To You Russki at least once tonight, to show that Ernesta hasn't sold out.

Russian television is interrupted across the nation as the :smug: smiley is displayed on all screens without sound or music.

The bullet-ridden body of Ernesta Guevaro is soon dragged out of the Kremlin and left on the street.

Rumors of Russian troop movement across the border into Ukraine soon begin to circulate.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Phlegmish posted:

Belgian Panama supports its fellow Belgium in this. It also proposes that this thread end up Goldmined.

You have been a good poster and a steadfast ally of colonial/anti-colonial/moon-based/giant robot powers, Belgian Panama. With luck we will all share a gaufre on the other side.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Narrator: The treatment and death of Guevaro sent shockwaves around the world and marked the end of an era, and also the beginning of the end for Russia's status as a regional power. The following day, giving up all pretense, the Great Bear's troops started flooding across the Ukrainian border, where they were immediately met with resistance from local Ukrainian militias who all secretly had a crush on Ernesta. After heavy fighting, Russian troops made it across the Dnieper, only to be met with a maze of canals as far as the eye could see, built with generous funding from Belgian Panama, its Belgian allies, and other nations disgusted by the naked aggression and cowardice of Russia. Even Madagascar, Belgian Panama's historical rival, expressed its disapproval of Russia's actions.

Russia would spend the next twelve years bogged down in Central Ukraine, taking, retaking, and re-retaking canal after canal, constantly harassed by mobile guerrilla units riding Belgian Drafts on the steppes or waterskiing across the network of canals, and also playing classic ska tunes at night to keep the enemy wake. Diplomatically isolated, war-weary, and economically weakened, Russia eventually retreated from Ukraine, having achieved none of its strategic objectives. They would forever rue the day they had decided to betray Ernesta Guevaro, the commando with the nice smile.

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Germany would like to buy some uranium from Kazakhstan.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

CURRENTLY VOTING:

How does the world end?!

Option A: Kaiju

Option B: The colonization of Ukraine leads us to uncover untold horrors at Chernobyl

Option C: Space aliens

Option D: Two massive hands rise from the Mariana Trench and create a global goatse.

Option ULTRA: All of the above

Albania shall tabulate the votes as final deputy parliamentarian

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Australia votes ULTRA- order BACD

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

CURRENTLY VOTING:

How does the world end?!

Option B: The colonization of Ukraine leads us to uncover untold horrors at Chernobyl

Option D: Two massive hands rise from the Mariana Trench and create a global goatse.

South Korea takes offense at their vacuum decay machine being ignored.

Secondly, South Korea hereby annexes Loser Korea and takes all the stuff in their desk except for the half-unwrapped and dirty hard candy in the bottom.

Thirdly, Amazing Korea votes ULTRA: B causes D, releasing A who then go to war with C and obliterate everything.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

FRANCE votes Ultra

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Russia thinks Ultra is a great idea and votes accordingly.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Undemocratic Republic of the Congo throws an egg directly at the section of the whiteboard where the ULTRA plan was written.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
UAE votes ULTRA and gets ready to defend it's oil cities like Mad Max 2.

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

The Great Republic of Roma has left earth and thus votes C.

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

Portugal supports the Ultra cool ending.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Iceland votes global goatse.

Keep it simple.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

CURRENTLY VOTING:

How does the world end?!

Combination of option B and D
Durr-stan has always known the real horrible secret of chernobyl

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

The Nordic Empire votes Ultra, as we've already fled this dead dumb Earth in our windmill rocketships.

Enjoy the end of the world suckers. :smug:

Edit: Interpol is cool and welcome to join us on our exodus to the stars tho

Hipster Occultist fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Jul 21, 2020

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013
Peru, having comfortably constructed a relatively idiotproof set of underground bunkers we're confident will survive all but gazing into the abyss of the goatse votes for option ULTRA

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Italy votes ULTRA

lushka16
Apr 8, 2003

Doctor of Love
College Slice
Enough talk. It's time for action. I move that everyone come to my apartment to snuggle my cat.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You forgot to add that your parents weren't home. I'm assuming that's the case so I'm on my way

lushka16
Apr 8, 2003

Doctor of Love
College Slice
Dad's dead and I haven't seen mum since 1947

:11tea: :11tea: :11tea:

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
St. Lucia Kitts Martin Haiti Antigua Anguilla Aruba Bahamas Belize Barbados Curacao Chile Vincent Grenada Micronesia Bermuda Marteen Montserrat Grenadines of Nevis Dominica, Turkey Armenia as well as Trinidad and Tobago(Paul)(FUCC) also votes Ultra

Before the endgame, St. Lucia Kitts Martin Haiti Antigua Anguilla Aruba Bahamas Belize Barbados Curacao Chile Vincent Grenada Micronesia Bermuda Marteen Montserrat Grenadines of Nevis Dominica, Turkey Armenia as well as Trinidad and Tobago(Paul)(FUCC) also annexes:

Ecuador
Paraguay
Estonia
Iceland
The entire continent of Antartica

Our final form (maybe) will be known as:

St. Lucia Kitts Martin Haiti Antigua Ecuador Paraguay Estonia Iceland Anguilla Aruba Bahamas Belize Barbados Curacao Chile Vincent Grenada Micronesia Bermuda Marteen Montserrat Grenadines of Nevis Dominica, Turkey Armenia as well as Trinidad and Tobago and the entire continent of Antartica(Paul)(FUCC)

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
Argentina votes ULTRA.

Argentina Moves to annex the countries of Bolivia and Colombia in an unprecedented South America Land Grab.

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

GRR misread the vote and changes to ultra

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I ask all countries to

https://i.imgur.com/nwKptKU.mp4

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Undemocratic Republic of the Congo says no and throws eggs at you until you leave.

lushka16
Apr 8, 2003

Doctor of Love
College Slice

corgski posted:

Undemocratic Republic of the Congo says no and throws eggs at you until you leave.

We request that some eggs be left for Smashmouth guy to eat.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Albania has tabulated that ULTRA is winning by a bunch but that like 90% of countries still haven't voted, and for something this critical we hold that we should give everyone time to vote some more.

Albania also proposes that the world end not with a bang, but with a whimper

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Negative. Goons don't do whimpers.

Russia vetos

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Belgian Panama would like to inquire where the URC is getting all these eggs. It feels like having some scrambled eggs.

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Germany votes for C: space aliens

lushka16
Apr 8, 2003

Doctor of Love
College Slice

Russia vetos

India seconds this veto and proposes any of the following bangs:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?&threadid=3933017

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

<without raising his head from the desk, the South Korean representative gives a thumbs up to nobody in particular>

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

The GRR is streaming ourselves from beyond Pluto.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Russia vetos

Goons don't bang either

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Russia fucks all of the time and given how cool they've been it suspects that Undemocratic Republic of Congo and GRR do too

Russia feels that perhaps you'd be more comfortable among non-fuckers like Albania or URETHRA

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Austria votes ULTRA and informs the UN that it is a Principality in space now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Austria wonders if the other space nations would be interested in a military alliance against potential Earth based aggressors.