Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Our anime is stronger, Earth man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

Our anime is the most strong.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Sky Admiral Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson sends this last report to whoever can hear it: The United States Space Force star destroyer fleet is returning to the Moon. Goodbye Earth.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

The Delegate for the Republic of Indonesia licks his finger and turns the page on a most interesting article on foreign policy in a back issue of playboy magazine while he awaits his fate.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

paragon1 posted:

Austria will have to insist every space bound nation now reaching for the stars join the cool space alliance or be assumed hostile and destroyed. Possibly with giant laser beams or maybe just a ton of missiles.

Durr stan
insists that fights should be done space Colosseum durr stan has build.
Durr stan is very bored in space. Durr stan is using its laser's to draw silly pictures to earths surface.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

post the apocalypse BIG FLUFFY DOG
this is a lawyer

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

It turns out like everything else the UN does, a strongly worded letter doesn't actually bring about the apocalypse?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Yeah you're getting way too into the RP aspect, right now it's time to actually make a decision that affects things

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

The Belgian Congolese minister had heard that there lay a deposit of uranium beyond the fence. Despite continued warnings from his Ukrainian guide: “Very dangerous” “Boom! Long ago!” “You will die”, he and his party ventured forth into the decaying cooling towers of Chernobyl. Congo desired a nuclear program and his country would not be dissuaded by simple Ukrainian superstition.

"Cut the fence" he ordered. Trucks lay at the ready to ship the uranium to Odessa and from there Belgian Kinshasa, where they would be used to create the pinnacle of Belgian African nuclear power: the bomb frites

"You must turn back! There is a reason we do not go here!"

The minister smirked although no one could see it. Couldn't the guide see that they were all wearing hazmat suits? They were well aware of the radiation in the area. The Congolese sapper had broken down the door keeping them from the main reactor. Somewhere here lay nuclear secrets and enriched uranium.

A groan echoed.

"What was that?" The minister demanded. "I thought we were the only ones here!"

"It's coming." The guide muttered. "Its coming."

"What's coming. What's-" The minister could not finish the thought before he was brutally ripped apart by a velociraptor-human hybird.

The Dinosaur soldiers had escaped and soon they would overtake Europe.

BIG FLUFFY DOG fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jul 24, 2020

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Unified Korea stomps to Jeju Island in their half-Gundam, half backhoe robot, climbs to the top of Hallasan, and blasts off spaceward, Samsung speakers blasting

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
The Kaiju-Marxist Republics of first Vietnam, then Laos and Cambodia, and finally The World (Eternal Comrades of All Reptilians) has the following statement for immediate release to all UN member states:

Yesssssss

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

Burned into the surface of The Moon in letters so big they can be seen from the Earth's surface, lies the following sentence.

"We told you dumb motherfuckers, we told you about the goddamn alien dinosaurs. We could have dealt with them earlier but noooooo, that would have been mean! Enjoy your apocalypse, idiots.

Signed, The Nordic Empire"

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
La republica de Guacamole welcomes everyone at our space habitat inside Uranus gas layer.
Your population will not be processed to fuel our guacamole fabricas, we can guarantee it.
It's still better than being eaten by space wizard alien dinosaur machines or whatever happened back at the 'earth'

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

The UN representative for Undemocratic Republic of the Congo eats a single egg.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

My God, even URETHRA, scourge of Russians, is powerless against these dinosaurs. Perhaps it is good that Ernesta Guevaro did not have to see this.

Also good that the entire population of Belgian Panama is safe on board the GRR's ship. It would like to know if any of its friends are coming, too. Did we pick the unpopular nation's ship to hitch a ride with?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
This world is going to the dogs

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Deep off the coast of Ho Chi Minh city, another ancient evil arises. The UN Jawa Sandcrawler has shifted its course north from Bangkok to Tokyo in order to peruse the new "moving manga" selections at Shinjuku districts and marvel at Japan's adherence to the anti-anime laws.

Desperate to reach Taiwan before the end of the day the Parliamentarian orders the captain to increase the sandcrawlers speed to a breakneck 12 knots (14 mph).

The captain shakes his head:

“Can’t. S’illegal.”

He points at the sign outside.

“Never mind the drat sign! There’s a special screening of Joseph Joseph and his non-anime moving manga adventure that we’re going to miss if you don’t step on it!”

The captain shrugs and pushes the throttle forward. An enormous BUMP shakes the sandcrawler.

“Keep going. It’s probably just another corpse.” orders the parliamentarian.

Of course it was not just another corpse. It was Vietnamese Godzilla. And he was pissed.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

The Parliamentarian would like to remind everyone that any poor photoshopping they may see is but an illusion being caused by the stress of the world's end. And to be patient with the slow collapse of everything you know and love as the Parliamentarian is very lazy and has really been enjoying the sights and sounds of Stardew Valley

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

“Stardew Valley is wonderful and it’s completely understandable that you’d be delayed in orchestrating the end of the world because of it,” says the representative from Undemocratic Republic of the Congo while tending her own chickens.

A quick look around the assembly hall aboard the UN sandcralwer shows that she has converted the vast majority of it into a henhouse, with nest boxes on each missing representative’s seat.

“Widdle baby dinosaurs gonna inherit the earth aren’t you,” she coos at a chick in her hands, “you’re gonna make so many eggs, mamma will be so proud!”

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Shakira has been teaching Russia how to play Go.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Jaguars! posted:

The Delegate for the Republic of Indonesia licks his finger and turns the page on a most interesting article on foreign policy in a back issue of playboy magazine while he awaits his fate.

I've been stupid busy for the past like six months but it warms my heart to still see that flag flying proudly

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Is the world over?

Can Jamaica climb to the top of what remains in this harsh wasteland?!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
You are all under investigation for neglecting your duties

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

The Legitimate Leader of Brazil has hired an Elite-tier legal team to solve the mystery of where he has been all this time.
We suspect the americans have something to do with our disappearance.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

Erulisse posted:

La republica de Guacamole welcomes everyone at our space habitat inside Uranus gas layer.
Your population will not be processed to fuel our guacamole fabricas, we can guarantee it.
It's still better than being eaten by space wizard alien dinosaur machines or whatever happened back at the 'earth'

La Republica de Guacamole, formerly known as Mexico, continues to prosper in the D I L D O habitat, surviving all perils after ULTRA extinction scenario.

Erulisse fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Dec 11, 2020

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

You are all under investigation for neglecting your duties

lmao gently caress I didn't even realize I had necro'd this thread. Nevermind, nothing to see here, my bad.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I figured it'd get goldmined now that the world is destroyed

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Beet Wagon posted:

lmao gently caress I didn't even realize I had necro'd this thread. Nevermind, nothing to see here, my bad.

That’s what they all say.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

That’s what they all say.

Take'm away Lou

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Still waiting for the world to officially end, in this thread as in life. :munch:

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Unified Korea is parked on the moon fixing a hydraulic leak in the backhoe section of the giant robot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

The Republic of Indonesia can look back on this period of history with considerable satisfaction. The people of Indonesia are proud that their nation has been an undeniable force for good with many diplomatic achievements. Their only regret is that there was never time to make that supercut of parliaments fistfighting to the soundtrack of Electric Six.