Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

lmao

Also lmao at that Crazytown Butterfly video with the guitarists and bassist all acting like they're playing the song when it's a sample

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE

you got me sprung wit ya tongue ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

I like Tool just fine I guess (not nu metal tho, wtf) but I remember someone somewhere called them "Radiohead for juggalos" and lmao

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I have a friend who flipped out his first year of grad school, did DMT for two weeks straight, and ended up donating thousands of dollars he took out for student loans to the Tool Army. We all were afraid it was a permanent break with reality because he also did a bunch of other bizarre poo poo during this period, like going on a scavenger hunt in DC because he thought the universe was sending him hidden messages through anything with writing on it that he found on the ground. He turned out fine, but he is still a Tool fan.

what the gently caress

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

Faith No More, Tool, and White/Rob Zombie aren't nu-metal ya mooks, I mean when was the last time you heard them tell an audience to jumpdafukup, huh?

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

Mister Speaker posted:

Every time it pops into my head, I have to share this video with someone. This thread seems to be the most appropriate place, as the unfortunately-named subgenre 'Wigger Slam' appears an offshoot of Nu-Metal and Deathcore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkp48SZ0Gf4

Peep that drum kit.

I think that drummer has a grill..?