Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

"I can't believe you're finally moving out on your own, son!"

*A tear rolls down gamer dad's cheek as he expertly stacks everything into the moving van*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

*gamer dad pays $500,000 to bail his son out of jail after he and a few friends robbed a bank because they were just raiding*

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Supportive gamer father attends a PTA meeting with his kid's shop teacher, calls it "crafting class" the whole time.

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Supportive gamer dad needs lumber to build a new shed, so he begins punching a tree

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Heather Papps posted:

my pops is such a supportive gamer, but since mom died he spends a lot of time sitting in his armchair screaming that he needs vespene gas till i bring him a cold one

"I require more minerals!" he constantly states as I finish making him a sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

"Dad, I don't know if I want to major in engineering or biology."
"It's okay, try one out and re-spec if needed."