Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
You ever wonder if Jesus felt dumb after he died since there were probably infinity number of followers who would have taken the punishment in his place?

"Aw poo poo, Billy would have taken my place in a heartbeat. Boy is my face red."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just wanna know what kinda regrets he had

Cause I don't think you rise again if you were totally cool with the dying thing

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Console Role Player posted:

Not that I have any stake in this Jesus business, but you can tell who in this thread have never opened a Bible before because they keep spelling Pilate "Pilot".

To be fair most Christians haven't read the Bible either.

Pontius flyin an airbus

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Makes more sense if Jesus was a cyborg

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

tango alpha delta posted:

Wait, are we talking about Jesus of Nazareth, who was probably a real person or Jesus the Christ?

Jesus the Christ sounds like a mobster nickname