Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ကျွန်တော်ရေချိ&#
Yugoslavia
Czechoslovakia
Rhodesia
Burma
Newfoundland
New Spain
View Results

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard
Back in the day when I used to hoard images I had a browser extension that'd save stuff into subfolders by date and file type so any image would automatigically get spirited away to a proper spot for safe keeping. It didn't really help you find anything unless it was specific seasonal content I guess, but at least you wouldn't end up with one giant folder containing 30.000 images.

I suppose if I were really hardcore about that stuff in 2020 I'd manage it all in Lightroom, assign tags and star ratings, group riffs on one theme into collections, and have the ability to publish a gallery of say, every permutation of the buff Luigi 'that's how it is on this bitch of an earth' thing I've ever come across with the click of a button.

But like, it's 2020, if I want to see bitch of an earth Luigi I just type that into Google.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU