Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

:wrong: :coffeepal:
As someone thats never played a SaGa game I found this initially very confusing, but Im really starting to get hooked on it.

I like the passive skill gain from doing dungeons and stuff, and while the style system was initially pretty awkward its grown on me and is a unique system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

:wrong: :coffeepal:

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Primarily I'm using SS Alkaiser, SS Ellen, SS Katarina, SS Christmas Ginny, and SS Rouge. Kind of a personal weakness is that I tend to default to characters I know and like, and ignore most others.

What Marcus said, you need a healer. Sophia is free and a beast as she has several styles available so theres lots of passive stats.. she also has an S style from the current winter event that has an inheritable low bp cost aoe ranged sun damage skill that causes darkness which is amaaaazing.