Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Schweinhund posted:

Here's an idea. Measure a baby's feet when they are born. If they are different sizes, euthanize it.

A german username suggesting this just ties the whole thing up in a nice bow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hit your smaller foot repeatedly with a hammer until it grows to the size of your bigger hoof.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

its all nice on rice posted:

A microphone to talk all your shower thoughts into so you never forget them except it's the CIA listening to everything you say and they are feeding it to the globalists then you see your shower thoughts show up as the next big hit on NBC

e: lol your phone already watches you jack it in the shower

They did this to me and stole my idea for seinfeld. I would have called it Jimenez and it was going to be about a baker