Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Summer Season 2020: Re:Spring

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

cave emperor posted:

Re:Zero is on my list as well, although I definitely need to watch a recap first.
Here you go.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I have made a Spoilers/LN Thread for Re:Zero.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

a kitten posted:

But then they just show that bit at the beginning of the new season's first episode anyway.
That they did.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Haida she's just not a good fit for youuuuuu.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Space Flower posted:

though, the guy who is directly responsible for the death of naruto's parents is sealed in his stomach and they get along just fine
The demystification of the Kyuubi into some giant named pet was one of the worst moments of that series.

Not as bad as Sasuke going "Yeah sorry I tried to killed you" and Karin starts fawning over him again.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Aug 8, 2020

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Endorph posted:

Wait i forgot about him calling hitsugaya hitsugayah two .onths ago

Grouchio that guys name already has gay in it that wasnt even a pun
Sorry it's a carry-over nickname from another forum in 2010 when everyone began actively hating Sasuke. I'll stop that.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Oh Snapple! posted:

How did this carry over 10 years lol
Arlong Park Forums (2009-2013). Was an avid One Piece fan member until Dressrosa, by which point I became disillusioned with OP and peaced out.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wark Say posted:

OTOH, Grouchio stop doing that poo poo. If I got my dumbass coworker to drop that awful poo poo (at least during working hours/while we're on meetings), I have absolutely zero remorse to be just as much of a hardass with you. Knock it off.
Yes ma'am.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

*Miroku uses Void*
*special bees fly into the Void*
"OWIE!!"

:psyduck:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Re Zero kicks rear end, y'all

cave emperor posted:

lmao re:zero really did made a character called garfiel transform into a large orange cat

Riiiiide the Tiger
You can see his stripes
But you know he's cleeeean
Oh don't you seeee
What I meeeean

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Aug 27, 2020

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Jesus christ I miss Kekkai Sensen. Is there nothing left to adapt; no impetus for further seasons?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Kekkai Sensen, like Baccano, was too cool for this world.
(I should read the Baccano LNs yes?)

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Re Zero S2 is now the most currently watched series on Netflix Japan.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Tales of Woe posted:

that's a nice deep season to make up for this one
Besides Higurashi and Jujutsu, what else do you see?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I wish the Canada anime trailer from last year was an actual show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a822uufNGlw

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Furnaceface posted:

Even in anime Winnipeg just cannot catch a break.
Louis Riel's city deserved better.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Hestia is a discount Aqua, OP. My thoughts are known.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Danmachi had one month of peak relevance with boob strings. Then Konosuba kicked its rear end.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The Colonel posted:

it's funny to me that one of the defining differences between the 2003 kino's journey anime and the 2017 one is that the colosseum arc in the 2003 anime is largely focused on kino's relationship with the people they fight against and the growing tensions of it, and the 2017 one just has like a five minute scene of kino doing gun stuff and then they shoot the guy and it immediately ends
Don't forget the finale of ramming CG sheep! :v:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

What are the most far-right manga authors out there besides the mangakas for Highschool of the Dead and Gate?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Freakazoid_ posted:

anime is forgotten when people don't talk about it on a forum
I'm sad people forgot about Death Parade.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I liked the anime original ending for Soul Eater more than the manga's end. That had the city turn into a mecha. :kamina:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Remind me again how this show differs from other season long romcoms? I need a hook.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Endorph posted:

her tits are especially huge
You should know I am an rear end man. If she doesn't have one to back up her rack, then they look out of place. :colbert:

It's why Stella from Failed Knight falls flat.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wark Say posted:

The best Gyaru manga is the one with a Hokkaido Gyaru which went into stupidly cute heights recently. :3:
Speaking of heights I really hate how the editor forced the mangaka to turn everyone from tall amazons to bobbleheads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The Colonel posted:

heres my top 20 list of how much i distrust someone based on what show theyve watched

1: people who watch every episode of one piece
I watched every episode of One Piece up to Marineford 10-12 years ago. Didn't know any better.