Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

I'm actually very good at holding my breath so really it's no big deal to me when the bullies give me a swirly, whereas they are making their sleeves wet which is foolish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old friend

cda posted:

Here's a true story, when I was 9 a bully in my class said that my mom was anal retentive and I responded by saying that by mom didn't have an anus

old friend

Look, WWE is "real" in so far as the participants are real flesh and blood people. But what I am saying is that those people are actors, and their moves - while athletically impressive and visually stunning - are not the violent and painful acts of fightcraft and domination that you seem to think, and for that reason I think you should give me back my clothes