Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you expect Valador to be a Gold Farmer?
This poll is closed.
Yes! 78 7.01%
No. 35 3.14%
He banned and disbanded everything 1000 89.85%
Total: 1113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
How exactly am i supposed to multibox a dozen miners for 12 hours a day on my phone? Doesn't sound like eve to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
Still not quite getting this concept.

Eve was always leave your stupid computer on for stupid long hours doing dumb poo poo with voice chat on in the background waiting for something interesting to happen.

Alternatively spending hours moving some stupid pile of poo poo a stupid pile of jumps with scouts ect to not get ganked.

How exactly does that translate to playing for 10 minutes while i'm making a stupid pile of poo poo at work?