Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hey so yeah, Barb and I drove up from Florida this past weekend. Yeah, it's great. Yeah we were down on the beach, you know, we're not scared.

*begins coughing uncontrollably*

So anyway, this meeting is to talk about how we're going to start rolling back tele-commuting. There's a need to be in the office, to get these kind of face to face meetings. And I think we can all agree, it's nice to finally get out of the house and enjoy life again.

*continues coughing uncontrollably*

Sorry guys, I was up all night with terrible diarrhea and a headache, it's not covid I swear. Talk about hump day, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

*leaves a bagel in the toaster oven too long, smoke fills the office*

Sorry guys, got a little distracted with some emails. It uh... it never stops, does it? Heh, guess that's job security.

*eats the blackened bagel*

God I hate this place. I'm gonna buy some lotto tickets tonight, that's the only way out.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

*prints hundreds of pictures of birds at the company printer*

Uh, yeah, this is for work. It's for a presentation.

*hides the bird pictures in my desk drawer*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

What's that boss? I'm getting a warning letter? Oh. Because that system glitch screwed up my time card. Yeah, no I understand, something that totally wasn't my fault deserves to be held against me. No, that's great.

*loads up monster.com then begins crying, realizing we're in a pandemic*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Anybody see that movie Tenet yet?

Anybody?

Hello?

*crumpled up paper ball rolls by*