Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Evil Bob posted:

Evil Bob blinks, post coitus. Groggy from the rum consumed and the physical exertion of the past 42 seconds, he catches the time out of the corner of his eye. 9:59 PM.

The blood drains from his face.

"Honey, are you coming back to bed? What is it?" his wife asks from across the room.

"Trashed crew needs me." He responds.

Without putting on pants he dashes out of the bedroom, only stopping at the fridge before sitting down at his computer. It is BYOB, afterall.

you guys wear pants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doy3-A4Vric

happy friday everyone

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
good evening trashed crew i have a question:

discord worked for me up until monday and now it's just a blank black screen. does this sound familiar to anyone here and is there a way i can fix it?

any help would be great

:ohdear:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

If your computer is running Windows and you are using the Discord app, try following the steps in this video. If method one doesn't work, try method two, which is explained toward the end of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUsKBdeSCQ
You might also try updating your video driver.
If you are using a Mac or a mobile device, perhaps someone else can suggest a fix.

i have a really old macbook but thank you so much, googling had brought me no help thus far but thank you for responding friend :gbsmith:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

Drinking vodka with cranberry juice and working my way through The Who - Live at Leeds.

stoly blueberry vodka and cranberry is my go to when i'm not drinking beer and thats what i'm at tonight :)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

An excellent choice. . .
I would say more, but I'm thoroughly trashed.
:cheers:

Barking Gecko posted:

Still drinkin' and trashin'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkQ0LhcTNsY
Let's do this.
Talk to me.

amazing album and imho one of the best sax solos of all time

:cheers: x2

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXqPNlng6uI
I'm drinking yet another "barking gecko."

"Can you picture what will be. . ."

"Waiting for the summer rain. . ."

named my cat morrison because i loved the doors so much, :cheers: to everyone itt, op you're killing it on the tunes right now

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOJSmXSFCWk

"We want the world and we want it now."

"Before I sink into the deep sleep. . ."

BYOB Trashed Crew are good people. Peace out. :corsair:

sleep well bg

this is one of the tunes i'd cue up when getting high in my dorm room 20+ years ago when i was peak stoner:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imcHmSUVEvk

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

:same: but 40+ years ago. . .

i humbly thank you for making me feel ever so slightly younger :gbsmith:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9sDn_2XkI

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just may find. . . you get what you need."

:love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugYzDqQtdHU

more falafel please posted:

ended up drinking a bunch of social distance beers with my friend and then walked two miles home because I wasn't about to get on the bus. but that was a nice opportunity to catch up on some podcasts and get in a nice evening walk so it all works out :)

glad you had a good night friend

:love: to everyone

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

omfg...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-P2KGiWxHs

my stoli blueberry is gone so i'm onto a bottle of sky vodka and cranberry but i still have some 8ball blueberry which works much better as a mixer bc it's very much too strong and weak as a normal vodka

much :love: bg and everyone itt

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ok it's actually triple eight vodka, a local distillery that a woman at my local liquor store recommended to me

anyways to anyone listening to these stones tunes i cannot say enough about sticky fingers and let it bleed as two of the best albums to buy and enjoy of all stones albums, thank you barking gecko for reminding me of my love for them

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

I wish I could buy some time. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URyqGD99Owg

Our love is like our music, it's here and then it's gone. . .

gently caress... thank you for this musical journey i needed this more than you can ever know

good night byob

:love: :cheers: :love:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Yeah. They're adorable!

small enough to fit easily into a child's lunchbox...

:ohdear:

just cracked a beer in anticipation of opening day (night) for the red sox

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

prepuce repurposed posted:

today my local discount beer store had a poo poo ton of strawb Bud Light seltzer priced 2 move, and I am seltzer curious. I did a dark act today. I bought some

it felt p hosed up buying 3 cases of a Bud Light product right there in front of god and everybody, but I did it.

now it needs refrigeration. expect my review this time tomorrow

throw some in the freezer and you'll be drinking in an hour or two. if you get lucky you''ll get them at that sweet spot where once you crack one it'll turn to slush.

i believe in you :hai:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

luvcow pls remind me to check on those cans here in like an hour I'm v forgetful haha

that would suck if they asploded

will do

:911:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

luvcow pls remind me to check on those cans here in like an hour I'm v forgetful haha

that would suck if they asploded

heads up! in maybe an hour check your first can. like if you check now prob won't be cold enough but eveyrtime you do check drop a few more cans in there anyways so you have another hitter in the lineup

:colbert:

sox are up 4-0 :)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

saucin' cheers

oh we're doing selfies now?

felt cute, might delete later...

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

sox fan!!!

I decided I'm not going to watch this year or at least the start of this year because the stuff about Mookie leaving and signing with the Dodgers gets me really un-chill and I'm trying to be more chill not less chill.

oh we're gonna suck this year most likely and it hurt to see mookie leave but i've been waiting to watch some baseball so i'm all in

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

Keep posting - I'm still pouring. . .

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sox are up 10-0

against the orioles...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeXIfwRpog

didn't know santana covered this from these guys until i watched juan of the dead, a cuban zombie movie which imo is one of the best zombie movies if thats what you're into

it's a great tune and it makes me happy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

not my favorite seltzer I've tried but hey at least it doesn't taste like bud light :shrug:

:neckbeard:

just enjoy it please

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

blueberry liqueur, whisky, bitters, fresh lemon juice, some sugar

it's just a whisky sour with some blueberry but gently caress it I have split the atom here

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Livin' large in the wilderness!

blueberry and lemon anything is all good in my book

:)

like all the discord hacks i can find aren't making it work for me but please say hi for me to the people there and until i work out the kinks and get it back up this will be my mini discord posting place i guess :gbsmith:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
manifesto you got any means of getting out on that lake and paddling?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

??

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tfw you've posted too much and no one gives a poo poo anymore what you post lol

goodnight :smith:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

GSJG: he defeated wine and he made us an awesome gang tag. Is there anything he can't do?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Senator Drinksalot posted:

Sipping a lil vodka and tonic, looking to chill.

the drink of champions

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ran out of beers so i transitioned to the last of the sky vodka and cranberry, need to get more tonic water and blueberry stoli so i can do drinks next time instead of shots

and it's just about time to sleep

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pahilla the Hun posted:

hard seltzer club: sub-crew of trashed crew, 420th order, 69th brigade, checking in and reporting for duty

it's been like 7 or maybe 11 or 5? days since i made the move to hard seltzer

while it won't make you a "loving genius" like sky + la croix will, it does the job--and it does it with unabashed demure

the balls are hot and the brow is salty, but fear not trashed crew

I. Shall. Complete. My. Mission.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
took a few days off and started drinking around 6pm so ya

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
trashed crew i am :f5: on the board game thread and going onto my back porch to listen to tunes and smoke cigs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

I was tryna do the same thing but the cicadas are so loud I gave up and now I'm listening to cicada music instead which is p good music

thankfully no cicadas here this year but i've had to deal with that hell outside my windows so :cheers: hope you enjoy your evening friend

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

Update:
Cider was good.
Ate dinner.
Now drinking a generously sized vodka tonic.

i adopted several bottles of vodka today and hope to give them a good home

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

hey trashed crew i'm taking my first real days off of the year tomorrow and friday and going camping in a state with legal weed

gonna enjoy a gummy and i haven't had edibles in like 10 years so im prolly just gonna melt into the lichens and get carried off by raccoons or w/e

i will be offline but know that i am with u in my heart getting properly trashed

:rznv:

that sounds like heaven

please enjoy yourself :love:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pahilla the Hun posted:

almost time for a nooner!!!

*shits pants* yeah that's a classic nooner

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I have a 32 year anniversary to celebrate and get trashed over today! Woohoo!

congrats! currently on an island with no alcohol on me but when I get home tonight I'll raise a glass to you two

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cool guy isle as the locals call it

yeah it's in uh... canada... so you've probably never heard of it :ohdear:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
but seriously I'm on Blueberry Island sitting in a camp chair listening to a little hand crank radio waiting for the tide to change so I can paddle back. if you were here pp i'd share my batbox with you and show you around

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

every time i see your dappled sunlit grove island picture i wish i was there. i've never been on an island :negative:

i miss nature so much i watch Survivorman and Alone or really any movie with sweeping vistas every night after work. i think i'm deprived

this country mouse moved to the city years and years ago. i'm starting to hate it but country mouse jobs are few and far between so i stay in the city. hook me up with a new island photo bud. i'm dying here

tbf it's an island in the marsh but yeah to me it's one of the most beautiful places on earth. i'd post pics but it won't let me do so on mobil so I'll gladly post them ~6 or 7pm when I'm back home, in the meantime i'll smoke a onehitter in your honor

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pahilla the Hun posted:

imma about to fire up this bowl WHO'S WITH ME

Trashed (Day) Crew!

I mean yeah, i've been huffed for hours now. glad to have company :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
home and showered and putting together a 56k no!: trashed crew blueberry island tour