Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You may have noticed for a brief moment in your lives earlier this afternoon that the SA forums were down.

Discord was down too, as was Google and some other internet services and providers.

You see, a server in Atlanta, Georgia died. It's for that reason I make this thread- for that piece of equipment that, until it died, lived an innocuous, nondescript, blase' life. When it encountered its untimely demise and unwound its mortal coil and went off to that electronic equipment recycler in the sky though, we sure noticed!

We're going to miss you, server equipment- and can only hope your replacement can fill your mighty electronic shoes. :rip:

I'm going to take a break from my usual festivities this Friday night and stay home, not go out anywhere and drink a silent toast to our mutual friend.

Discuss in this thread how you'll be honoring our fallen hero

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Yes I will definitely be considering the impermanence of electrical equipment as I roll a joint tonight.

nut

f

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:negative: slumber well u noble device

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

It lived to server

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

It lived to server

I mumbled the word "stupid" while smiling and reading your post. it was involuntary

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

I mumbled the word "stupid" while smiling and reading your post. it was involuntary

I'm glad I could help in these trying times

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
f :negative: :sax:

FutonForensic

will the Ancient Guardian of Atlanta's Router please stand up

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

will the Ancient Guardian of Atlanta's Router please stand up

please stand up, please stand up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

IM SORRY BUT THIS IS JUST HOW I FEEL

Only registered members can see post attachments!