Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Been doing a solo camping trip every year for the past few years but have never managed to catch anything in the river where I camp. This past year I got heated/mosquitoed/stormed out, but the river was much higher than usual so I wonder if it'll be better for fishing if I go back to that site. Also considering just saying "gently caress it" and renting a cabin on a lake in the fall, I found a nice small one that has kayaks for use.

Anyway I'm glad for this forum and this thread cuz there's like a 25 year gap in my fishing experience and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
god that's just stunning scenery. I'm so tired of flat-rear end Illinois