Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

After coming face-to-face with the filthy salacious horrors of Spawn and Don Henley, I have renounced my wicked ways and joined the priesthood. As you can see below I have doffed the robes of academia and donned the robes of the clergy.

Confess to your internet sins in this thread, and I will give you an appropriate BYOB penance.

Chill be with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
im gay and I want to suck Hitler's dick

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Prof. Crocodile

awkwerd paws posted:

I want to suck Hitler's dick

This is a sin of lust. To show that you are truly repentant, you must have a little too much to drink and read the entirety of “the dream of the mountain pebble” while sitting alone in the dark, until you are overcome by its beautiful fragility, and weep silently into your hands. Only then will you be cleansed of your foul misdeeds.

nut

I have never sinned I’m just spiritual

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I had cybersex outside of cyberwedlock in 1995

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

I have never sinned I’m just spiritual

My child you are lost, knowing not even yourself. You must go forth unto the internet, far from civilization where only the people of clickbait dwell. Live among them and take their surveys until you know which Ninja Turtle, Thundercat, character from Friends, and Member of the Wu-Tang clan that you are. Once you know your true nature, then your journey to true spirituality can begin. Namaste.

Prof. Crocodile

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I had cybersex outside of cyberwedlock in 1995

This is a very grave sin indeed. To cleanse yourself in the eyes of BYOB you must post a gif of a truly gnarly skateboard trick ITT, and if it is legit gnarls, then you will certainly be forgiven.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I use a new email address to start a new audible account for a new 30 day trial every 30 days

I've listened to like 10 audiobooks for free. feels like a crime

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

I use a new email address to start a new audible account for a new 30 day trial every 30 days

I've listened to like 10 audiobooks for free. feels like a crime

This is avarice, surely the third-least chill of all sins. You must make penance by sharing a music with those in need. If it is a straight-up banger, then there may yet be room for you on the spaceship.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I shooed my cat away once because he wanted to be up in my lap and when I looked back up and realized I shooed my cat away just so I could watch another cat video I ran after my cat, picked him up and plopped him back into my lap.

He didn’t seem to give the slightest drat

Prof. Crocodile

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I shooed my cat away once because he wanted to be up in my lap and when I looked back up and realized I shooed my cat away just so I could watch another cat video I ran after my cat, picked him up and plopped him back into my lap.

He didn’t seem to give the slightest drat

You may try to trivialize the cruelty done to your kitteh, but in truth this sin betrays your wrathful nature. For your penance you must watch that Sarah McLachlan ASPCA video all the way through without checking your phone or reading the comments or looking away even a little, not even at that one part where that dog is bandaged and limping and missing fur. May BYOB have mercy on your posts.

nut

Prof. Crocodile posted:

My child you are lost, knowing not even yourself. You must go forth unto the internet, far from civilization where only the people of clickbait dwell. Live among them and take their surveys until you know which Ninja Turtle, Thundercat, character from Friends, and Member of the Wu-Tang clan that you are. Once you know your true nature, then your journey to true spirituality can begin. Namaste.

Monica
You're the "executive". Managing people is your full-time job, even if you aren't paid for it. Keeping things in order and according to plan is tops in your book. You love to set up events, parties, and meals for others, as long as you're in charge and no one screws up the way you want things! You expect others to come to your level and law down the law when they don't. Just remember, not everyone works the way you do, so try to see all sides before you have a meltdown!

You got: Raekwon
You're always cooking up something, whether it be a plan or a gourmet meal. You have worn many hats and experienced many things, so you have a lot to draw from when starting a new venture. Your entrepreneurial spirit is also something to be proud of, especially when it reaps mad Benjamins.

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

Monica
You're the "executive". Managing people is your full-time job, even if you aren't paid for it. Keeping things in order and according to plan is tops in your book. You love to set up events, parties, and meals for others, as long as you're in charge and no one screws up the way you want things! You expect others to come to your level and law down the law when they don't. Just remember, not everyone works the way you do, so try to see all sides before you have a meltdown!

You got: Raekwon
You're always cooking up something, whether it be a plan or a gourmet meal. You have worn many hats and experienced many things, so you have a lot to draw from when starting a new venture. Your entrepreneurial spirit is also something to be proud of, especially when it reaps mad Benjamins.

yes now the healing can begin

e: also very nice the rare Donatello/Monica combination

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Jul 19, 2020

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

:angel:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This is a very grave sin indeed. To cleanse yourself in the eyes of BYOB you must post a gif of a truly gnarly skateboard trick ITT, and if it is legit gnarls, then you will certainly be forgiven.

Prof. Crocodile

:monocle:

more falafel please

forums poster

I've been decidedly unhorny on main but I secretly wish everyone else was more horny (on main)

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.
I pretended to be a seventy-two year old man playing his grandson's game in order to get some gear.

Prof. Crocodile

more falafel please posted:

I've been decidedly unhorny on main but I secretly wish everyone else was more horny (on main)

This sin speaks of a cold and unfeeling nature. To awaken your sense of joy and togetherness, you must venture far from your homeland into this thread and wish forums poster Chewbecca a happy belated birthday. If your birthday wishes are sincere, you shall surely be forgiven. But be warned, if your birthday wishes are not genuine, BYOB shall surely strike you down or at least give you butt leprosy or something.

Prof. Crocodile

The Mighty Moltres posted:

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.
I pretended to be a seventy-two year old man playing his grandson's game in order to get some gear.

Impersonating a gamer grampa is a vile sin indeed, and it tells of a cowardly and deceitful soul. For your penance you must prove your bravery by venturing into an internet video game thread of your choosing, and declaring that the Sega Dreamcast was an overrated console with no good games that deserved to fail and had no impact on the gaming world of today. You will be assailed from all sides, but do not despair for you will emerge a braver and stronger poster.

cda

by Hand Knit

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You may try to trivialize the cruelty done to your kitteh, but in truth this sin betrays your wrathful nature. For your penance you must watch that Sarah McLachlan ASPCA video all the way through without checking your phone or reading the comments or looking away even a little, not even at that one part where that dog is bandaged and limping and missing fur. May BYOB have mercy on your posts.

Brutal

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

cda posted:

Brutal

It was. It haunted my dreams

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Impersonating a gamer grampa is a vile sin indeed, and it tells of a cowardly and deceitful soul. For your penance you must prove your bravery by venturing into an internet video game thread of your choosing, and declaring that the Sega Dreamcast was an overrated console with no good games that deserved to fail and had no impact on the gaming world of today. You will be assailed from all sides, but do not despair for you will emerge a braver and stronger poster.

Done.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3834228&pagenumber=47#lastpost

Prof. Crocodile

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This sin speaks of a cold and unfeeling nature. To awaken your sense of joy and togetherness, you must venture far from your homeland into this thread and wish forums poster Chewbecca a happy belated birthday. If your birthday wishes are sincere, you shall surely be forgiven. But be warned, if your birthday wishes are not genuine, BYOB shall surely strike you down or at least give you butt leprosy or something.

more falafel please posted:

hope you're still having a good birthday month, you should be through at least a few hundred thou of the dick pile by now

I think this is an A+ birthday wish and an A- dick joke, but we'll see what BYOB thinks. Probably best to read up on the signs of butt leprosy just in case.

Prof. Crocodile

Your bold Dreamcast derail was pounced upon in only 3 minutes, and will surely bring more ire as the day goes on. Enjoy your formerly-ill-gotten gear in good conscience, knowing that it has been purified by your heroic sacrifice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:cool: