Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

i'm checking in for my monthly reminder of why I don't watch the weeklies anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I still watch that Shinsuke/Sami match once in a while. Both their entrances are so intense. Nak just stretching his legs and the crowd going absolutely loving bananas chanting "holy poo poo"

it is one of the best wrestling matches and moments of all time and it is incredible that they made it from there to "he's the guy who punches people in the balls and says 'no speaky english'" in just two years

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Cavauro posted:

how are your predictions holding up

I predicted I would feel sad, and I am thus far correct

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I was starting to type aloud about why you would book this dumbass ultraviolence thing and have seth throw up instead of leaning into it but I just got so tired.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

boy, the timing on everything that happened in that entire sequence was like eight seconds off

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

the only way to overbook this more would've been if DX and the nWo ran in

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Big Queefy posted:

I ain’t gonna I’m having more fun with this than I should

the dark secret is dolph ziggler isn't actually that bad, he's just been run into the ground harder than almost anyone else in WWE history

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

so, basically, they've made one great pretape and one okay pretape and all the other pretapes have been godawful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

you can win the title by forfeit, and you can win the title with a fake ref, but you can't win the title by drowning someone in a swamp, them's the rules