Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:hehe: I hope those plumbers I called will arrive and do a good job!

*Goes to fancy rich party for several hours, returns home and sees its a recreation of Atlantis with three men being washed out of a window amidst horrified shrieking*

:monocle: Preposterous!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
NyeEeEeEeEeEh

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ah poo poo my...my eyes ah god, no it's not fuckin funny oh my god I think you scratched my cornea please I need help what the gently caress were you thinking?!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Wise guy, eh?

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKAfXdb5LsA

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I need to hire three plumbers but I am very busy and don't have time to check any credentials.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Extra Large Marge posted:

I need to hire three plumbers but I am very busy and don't have time to check any credentials.

Have you called Dewey, Soakem & Howe? I found their advertisement on the bottom of my shoe.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

HOLY poo poo THERE’S NO COLOR WHAT IS HAPPENING TAKE ME BACK TAKE ME BACK

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

Moe is their leader

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
Now, don't you worry, Mr. Epstein! I have appointed our BEST three guards to watch over your cell, day and night!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i did a solo three stooges act for high school talent show and thats how i got a railroad tie dropped on my head folks its called THREE stooges for a reason. please physically abuse your friends responsibly

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Well I just finished stacking all of my spherical vegetables and fruit for my produce stand. Sure hope nobody pulls one out from the bottom of the stack and sends stuff rolling all over the street.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

End of Shoelace posted:

Now, don't you worry, Mr. Epstein! I have appointed our BEST three guards to watch over your cell, day and night!

Turns out Epstein was accidentally killed by three guards trying to hang curtains.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
"you are called Curly, but you have no hair upon your head. why would this be? who had yclept you so?"

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Parsley posted:

Moe is their leader

Stooge Prime

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*pokes u in the eyes*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
"Can you three guys fill in for this Mayweather? He's got a very important match coming up in 10 minutes. Great, sounds good. But what's with that violin?"

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I certainly hope these three men in baggy work clothes do a better job moving my upright piano up this impossibly long staircase than those two bowler-hatted gents did last week!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
[bumps into Melchior]

"oh, wise guy, eh?"

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch....

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
'It's my good pal, Fatty Arbuckle!"

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh Jesus Christ my eyes! I'm loving blind you moron what are you doing? Oh jesus oh gently caress!

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
Hey Moe! One day, the genius of our physical comedy will be shoehorned into an unplayable NES game! NYUK NYUK NYUK

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
*has a series of incapacitating strokes*

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just gonna carry this ladder horizontally over my shoulders— oh, here come those two knuckleheads again!