Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
GO AWAY LOWTAX?
This poll is closed.
GO AWAY LOWTAX 139 0.14%
GO AWAY LOWTAX 34 0.03%
G0 4W4Y L0WTAX 37 0.04%
GOKU AWAY LOWTAX 100354 99.79%
Total: 100564 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Lowtax posted:

posting in a Lowtax thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
:yikeseroo:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

what ?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
taxman you ever have your rear end eaten

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

another day of lowtax being a fuckman

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Stroop There It Is posted:

ok what do YOU think would be the funniest outcome then

i kinda don't tbh. it's not really a situation that will have a funny outcome.

but if pressed, i would say it would be pretty amusing if, were it to turn out this entire thing was somehow faked by absolutely everyone involved working in concert (that bit would be a bit horrible tbh), someone then had a meltdown in QCS about the fact that a bunch of goons donated to RAINN for no reason

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm hoping Lauren comes back to depose her father and rule wisely and fairly forever.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I know I said mean things about his facial hair, but I take it all back now that I see that a freshly shorn Lowtax face looks like something Richard Dreyfuss made out of mashed potatoes.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The best outcome would be Rich's spine winning legal emancipation and going on to have a rich and rewarding relationship with Lowtax's kids.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
Trust Lucavi

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

been sayin this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I used to not but now I do :hai:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I think Lowtax opened FYAD for Jeffrey and that was an extremely clever business move on Jeffrey's part. He's selling, they shook hands, nbd.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Spinz posted:

I think Lowtax opened FYAD for Jeffrey and that was an extremely clever business move on Jeffrey's part. He's selling, they shook hands, nbd.

shaking hands in 2020 :eek:

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
In case this one wasn’t clear...

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
can't wait for this comedy site to be bought out by morally upright PR-conscious digital media pros

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
The forums being saved by bitcoin money is already funny. I guess in 20 years we’ll find out lowtax finally achieved inner peace in a furry commune because he thinks he’s a honey badger when he was really a koala or some poo poo.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

yook posted:

The forums being saved by bitcoin money is already funny. I guess in 20 years we’ll find out lowtax finally achieved inner peace in a furry commune because he thinks he’s a honey badger when he was really a koala or some poo poo.

he's actually a 3 toed sloth

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

quote:

Uwe Boll once offered $10,000 to a zoo-keeper to open a cage, so that he could “smash” a three-toed sloth in the face. ... And he saw a sloth being a bully. Therefore, he offered the zoo-keeper a hefty sum to open the cage so that he could go in and teach the sloth a lesson.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

shadow puppet of a posted:

Logical & understandable anger? This guy has clearly eaten a few too many kiwis if you know what I mean. Hepped up on the fuzzy froots.

Anyone remember that goon who liked to eat kiwis with the skin on and pretend they were a galactic warlord feasting on the gonads of their defeated enemies?

Anyway I eat em with the skin on now but not because of that but because it's actually super good

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

You shave them first, right? You don’t just eat the fuzz?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

delicately shaving my kiwi as if they were my own balls

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Spinz posted:

if by clever you mean sneaky

Just more of the same from the SA moderation team

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

taxman you ever have your rear end eaten

u evr let one dem ladies tongue your fartbox fore u start smacken em round?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
No eat the fuzz. It tastes like nothing but the best part is the inner side of the skin that you can't get without eating the fuzz. Plus gnashing the fibrous skin is more enjoyable than you'd think.

peeled kiwi is insanely bland compared to whole kiwi, and there's no real good way to eliminate the fuzz.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

^^^

You know you don’t remember things right when you drink. I told you, you wanted to tongue-punch my poo poo-chute

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Anyone remember that goon who liked to eat kiwis with the skin on and pretend they were a galactic warlord feasting on the gonads of their defeated enemies?

Anyway I eat em with the skin on now but not because of that but because it's actually super good

Yeah, I love skin on kiwi, but now I have this awesome mental image to go with it, thanks!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

https://i.imgur.com/VAGjJZy.mp4

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
got me again.

you always were a kidder Comfy Fleece Sweater.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

:c2b:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Now I want to eat a kiwi but I can't even remember the last time I saw any at a supermarket :smith:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
You guys ever had kiwi berries? They're like grape size kiwi without the fuzz and are awesome. They usually only sell them around here in the summer.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Propaganda Machine posted:

Now I want to eat a kiwi but I can't even remember the last time I saw any at a supermarket :smith:

I guess most places were selling tarantula asses and calling them kiwis

it was a whole thing :shrug:

yook
Mar 11, 2001

I’m not sure why eating a kiwi without slicing it seems weird to me. It doesn’t even really have any major seeds, you could whole-rear end swallow that thing like a snake eating an egg.

Meanwhile motherfuckers are out there biting into onions like they’re an apple.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
u shave tbe kiwis and then eat them

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

yook posted:

Meanwhile motherfuckers are out there biting into onions like they’re an apple.

Wait... what's wrong with this?

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
now i understand why Lowtax is always talking about the kiwi farm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yook
Mar 11, 2001

pixaal posted:

Wait... what's wrong with this?
Eating raw onion without putting a whole burger around it first is wrong