Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I haven't had it in awhile! But now they will bring you a roll of toilet paper and leave it on your doorstep for $.99.

Mr. Jim's is a weird place. The food is pretty good, their web design is very 1.0, it's run by Scientologists, and they deliver toilet paper ATM. Also serving up favorites like the Sticky Fingers pizza, JimStix, and MrSpinach pizza. Plus a bunch of other stuff (really, the menu is very extensive.) I wonder if they'll always deliver toilet paper from now on, it's a huge plus for shut-ins (like myself) who can't budget their usage appropriately.

Oh, and it looks like a $10.00 minimum. So I assume they will just bring me 11 rolls of toilet paper if I really want. But I'll probably get a pizza too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

That's some low-tier lookin' turd wiper. After I eat 5 helpings of JimStix I'm gonna need a LOT of those.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
that is single ply unfit for any rear end but i'm intrigued by the pizza

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Fartington Butts posted:

That's some low-tier lookin' turd wiper. After I eat 5 helpings of JimStix I'm gonna need a LOT of those.

you'd probably end up with Sticky Fingers if you tried to use it
(or maybe stinky fingers! FWD: lol)

tetsuo posted:

that is single ply unfit for any rear end but i'm intrigued by the pizza

it's pretty decent really, they do this weird thing where all the topping are minced up real small (but it's good)

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Honestly good on them for calling them nuggets and not "boneless wings" on the menu lmao

I may cross state lines to try this place.