Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Plant MONSTER. posted:

my plan is working good.... good...

perfect username/thread/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
to beat these invasive species we need to find even more invasive alien species

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Plant MONSTER. posted:

oh ffuck

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

https://i.imgur.com/K1xaULV.mp4

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

wheres that at

Its the place further deep in the goat man

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

500excf type r posted:

Lol washing your hands and releasing spores

This is the same sub forum that refuses to believe in global pedo rings with truckloads of documented proof but boy howdy those sneaky Chinamen are sending bioweapons to random people, better call the government

Y'all are like the many people in 2001 that spilled baby formula on the counter and then thought they were attacked with anthrax and called the FBI

christ almighty you suck

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
It's one thing to go hey don't plant random seeds from across the world because of ecological issues but double bagging them, decontaminating, and contacting authorities for retrieval is a bit much, so sure I suck but at least I'm not a succboi

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Maybe that deer just likes spicy food. It’s like how some people who have dogs that eat poop will dump hot sauce on the poop to discourage the dog from eating it but then the dog finds the spicy poop delicious and eats each and every poop she can just hoping that one day she’ll discover another flavor blasted dook.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

one of my dogs LOVES hot sauce. LOVES it. Spicier the better. The other one is like "oh no thank you please no hot sauce too spicy" but the old coot could guest star on Hot Ones and not even reach for the pitcher, I swear.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hey yall im here to talk about uhhhh global pedorings, 'chinnaman', and bioweapons in the plant thread hope you got your lecture notes ready.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Will the conical hats be on the midterm

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

one of my dogs LOVES hot sauce. LOVES it. Spicier the better. The other one is like "oh no thank you please no hot sauce too spicy" but the old coot could guest star on Hot Ones and not even reach for the pitcher, I swear.

Same but the one that likes it also has a sensitive tummy and will absolutely blow up the yard with spicy diarrhea if she were to have too much. She’s a good girl though and sometimes I’ll give her a li’l scoop of plain scrambled eggs with just a drop or two of Cholula.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:sickos:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Jokes on china.i planted the seeds and they died cause I dont know how to garden

Idiots

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Wow! Lots of replies. I was at work all day but I’m reading them all here shortly!

It grew to about 2 times what it was since yesterday?

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Wow! Lots of replies. I was at work all day but I’m reading them all here shortly!

If it starts calling you Seymour you will want to remove it post-haste. I have had such a plant before and I dearly miss all the people it ate before I caught on to it.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

thas a scary story

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
It's actually very easy to water plants with your blood!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lay down in the plant and see if it grows over you and drags you down into its underground plant kingdom I hear that's pretty sweet

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Did you know

Tumbleweed is not endemic to the USA, it is feral.

It's Russian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_tragus

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Telebite posted:

Did you know

It's Russian.

K. tragus in tumbleweed mode is an extremely high quality description.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Sex Skeleton posted:

If it starts calling you Seymour you will want to remove it post-haste. I have had such a plant before and I dearly miss all the people it ate before I caught on to it.

You mean beetles.... lots... and, lots... of Beatles.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Telebite posted:

Did you know

It's Russian.

I like how Westerns always have a single tumbleweed drift past the screen before a gunfight, when in reality it's a herd of 100,000 tumbleweeds trampling in and clogging up main street.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

The Human Crouton posted:

I like how Westerns always have a single tumbleweed drift past the screen before a gunfight, when in reality it's a herd of 100,000 tumbleweeds trampling in and clogging up main street.

Not to mention jackrabbits

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
"All 50 states have issued warnings about the packages some of which contain flowering plants like morning glory, hibiscus and roses, according to Osama El-Lissy, with the Plant Protection program of USDA's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service. El-Lissy said other packages contain vegetables like cabbage and herbs including mint, sage, rosemary, and lavender. "

Pretty scary bioweapon y'all are afraid of, wouldn't want to end up planting rosemary my god

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

500excf type r posted:

"All 50 states have issued warnings about the packages some of which contain flowering plants like morning glory, hibiscus and roses, according to Osama El-Lissy, with the Plant Protection program of USDA's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service. El-Lissy said other packages contain vegetables like cabbage and herbs including mint, sage, rosemary, and lavender. "

Pretty scary bioweapon y'all are afraid of, wouldn't want to end up planting rosemary my god

What would you have people do?

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

500excf type r posted:

Lol @ all the goons afraid of plants and/or china

I wish I was given the opportunity to grow a real bioweapon in my backyard, instead I just have deadly nightshade (tomatoes) and hot peppers

You could try Japanese Knotweed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynoutria_japonica

The council treats the soil like its radio active when they remove it.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

What would you have people do?

It would be nice to not freak out over anything and everything china related, because our government is in the middle of trying to rile poo poo up with china and feeding into their bullshit is only going to make poo poo worse

Now that the species are checking out to be normal, the narrative is switching to the seeds might covered in poison so be scared of that

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

:stare:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

500excf type r posted:

It would be nice to not freak out over anything and everything china related, because our government is in the middle of trying to rile poo poo up with china and feeding into their bullshit is only going to make poo poo worse

Now that the species are checking out to be normal, the narrative is switching to the seeds might covered in poison so be scared of that

Aren't you the same dude that gets super incredulous when people don't buy into your own personal conspiracy theories that are like, totally real and serious, but you're mad that people are being all "Maybe hold up a sec" about using unknown seeds they never asked for arriving randomly?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

stick the seeds up your bum to pre-fertilize so they grow better and stronger

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

Aren't you the same dude that gets super incredulous when people don't buy into your own personal conspiracy theories that are like, totally real and serious, but you're mad that people are being all "Maybe hold up a sec" about using unknown seeds they never asked for arriving randomly?

It's not personal conspiracy theories no, it's pretty well established as real and factual and yeah it's pretty hard to understand why people would disbelieve things that have been proven true. The only reason to deny global pedo rings at this point is if you're involved in one.

As far as the seeds are concerned, when the same government that didnt/doesn't believe in the current worldwide pandemic is trying to get you charged up over seeds, it seems pretty silly to blindly eat it up and not even question it.

Then as it turns out, it's not some biological super weapon. Now they just shift the narrative to be about how the seeds are totally covered in poison probably but there's no evidence. Out of all these seeds they have tested and identified, there has been nothing showing any dangerous chemicals.

So yeah, if you are freaking out about random seeds and don't believe in proven global sex trafficking then I think your brain is broken

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

weird i almost thought i heard a dog whistle but then it turned into a giant fart sound

p.s. nobody here is saying "if seeds are true then sex is false!" stop being such a weirdo

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

GolfHole posted:

weird i almost thought i heard a dog whistle but then it turned into a giant fart sound

p.s. nobody here is saying "if seeds are true then sex is false!" stop being such a weirdo

Some of the very posters itt have said as much

Also what dog whistle are you talking about

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
China made me plant begonia seeds but the flowers have messed up the color schema of my planting.

This is the sixth time and another point for China. >: (

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
lol its ecologically a bad idea to plant mystery seeds from overseas its not some anti-china campaign. Seeds for planting are often coated in fungicide etc. so they're just warning people not to eat them for some reason.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
also discourages people from processing morning glory seeds.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

500excf type r posted:

Some of the very posters itt have said as much

Also what dog whistle are you talking about

nobody has said this and the fact that your brain is so tremendously addled that you can’t seem to discuss anything without going “BUT ALSO GLOBAL PEDOPHILIA” says an awful lot about you, lmao

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

food court bailiff posted:

nobody has said this and the fact that your brain is so tremendously addled that you can’t seem to discuss anything without going “BUT ALSO GLOBAL PEDOPHILIA” says an awful lot about you, lmao

I didn't say it was in this thread, only those same posters in this thread have posted those sentiments previously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

500excf type r posted:

I didn't say it was in this thread, only those same posters in this thread have posted those sentiments previously

you suck and I hope you get your idiot brain fixed