Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Seems like the Clippers are tailor made to challenge that. Kawhi, PG13, and Beverly on the perimeter is a good start, I don't know what they'd do with Giannis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Maneck posted:

Some might call that a hole in the plan. It's also not clear what they're going to do with AD.

The Lakers have 3 bigs that outclass Zubac and 2 that would most certainly challenge Giannis. Do they have enough perimeter defense? I like Caruso, but I’m a homer. Does Waiters play defense?

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Thank the FSM that hehestreams has an "away" option because the Kings homers are loving pathetic.

edit: 'scuse me whyte

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

but first, Pearl Jam.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

The Maestro posted:

drat Brett Brown needs a day away from the pool he’s gonna leave the bubble with skin cancer

Brett Brown needs to get relegated to the G-League.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

I mean, what kind of name is “Lakers” anyway? Someone who Lakes? To lake or not to lake, that is the question.

How embarrassing.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

What is Dame going to do when he has to go up against this guy for 4 games?

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

That Melo block on AD is hilarious. Thats your Dad saying get that poo poo out of here, offended that you'd even try something so direct.

Too bad Melo couldn't have been this for his whole career.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

That Lillard guy is pretty good.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

im just sad that the refs suited up for the blazers this game

:what:

Heart Dame, that mother fucker.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Lebrakers are hosed.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Welp, hopefully the Heats will beat the Celtics. Come ON, you weak Eastern Conference ready-to-be-relegated franchises.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Reggie says the Clips can go big with the Lakers because they have Zubac and Noah.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

This Rondo guy is like a short Ben Simmons with a jump shot.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Lowry calling timeout before anyone even hits the ground, let alone ties up the rebounder, but the announcers are incredulous that the refs didn’t give the loving Celtics the jump ball.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Vogel was the guy that took those early PG Pacers teams to the ECF three years in a row and took the Heatles to 7 games, then was inexplicably canned by Larry Bird. With reasonable tools, isn’t he seen as a good coach?

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

balancedbias posted:

One of these days Houston is going to shoot amazing in a must-win game late in the playoffs and it will be amazing.
I may not be alive by then, but...

Hey, maybe building the team around a guy who depends on the refs for 30% of his game isn’t a winning strategy in the playoffs.

Maybe Harden needs to be a 6th man again, if he really wants a ring.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

post block, show me the loving leprechauns in the audience. Give me the tears!

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Alright let’s have some predictions for Bill Simmons tomorrow.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

Popeyes is the best of the fried chicken chains by far

Only registered members can see post attachments!

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Side of the Backboard Pee

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

They told us from the very start, it was LA the Clipper way.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

BWV posted:

Clippers need coach bud

What about D'Antoni?

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Tonight, nail biter finish. Lakers win by 5. 2nd tier player gets injured and does not return.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

jamal murray is so much better than james harden

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

2016 NBA Draft

1 PHI Ben Simmons
2 LAL Brandon Ingram
3 BOS Jaylen Brown
4 PHO Dragan Bender
5 MIN Kris Dunn
6 NOP Buddy Hield
7 DEN Jamal Murray
8 SAC Chriss

11 ORL Sabonis
27 TOR Siakam
29 SAS D. Murray
36 MIL Brogdon

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

I cant believe they didn't bring my man Sladek or Red Panda down to the bubble.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

DeimosRising posted:

You think the 2011 mavs were an all time great team?

He said, LeBron's second trip where he's not facing an all time great team.

Who do we think are the worst teams in that list? 2011 Mavs, 2012 Thunder? I would say those two and the Kobe/Pau/Odom Lakers and probably a couple of the Spurs teams don't really count for all-time greats, either. But I guess that bar is pretty subjective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

I am going to ask my wife if I can add Alex Caruso to my freebie list.