Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn0OHpTuroY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

3 A.M. Radio posted:

Stallone's character from Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Stakar Ogord, and his crew. They set up that they're going to do something in one of the end credits scene, but that was the last time they were seen or mentioned. Give me a Ravagers movie before Stallone and the rest are too old.
We were supposed to get GotG 3 either this or next year before Disney hosed up hard and fired James Gunn juuust long enough for him to commit to that Suicide Squad movie. I think he's only just started making GotG 3 now, and of course 'Rona fucks that timeline up even more. It'd be kind-of cool to see them in the Eternals movie. Being real-- both The Eternals and the OG Guardians of the Galaxy are some deep cut "even the hardcore nerds don't give a gently caress about these guys" characters, so it's intriguing to see Disney and Feige's teams give it a go.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I think that's no-poo poo going to be the plot of the next one

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Snow Cone Capone posted:

It is and they had to recast Dodgson because the guy who originally played him is in prison for sexually assaulting a 13y/o
loving christ