Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I can’t believe that MRT is going to start watching WWE again because of Shane McMahon and Dexter Lumis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Davros1 posted:

El Grande Hijo Del Mysterio
:lol:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

The two minute twitter videos of #RawUnderground are the first time I've watched more than an animated gif of WWE since someone posted a fan cam of The Fiend vs Seth Rollins at a house show in Puerto Rico. It's a big draw, hope the Underground quarters did big numbers! Would love to see them double down.
Hearing rumours that Dexter Lumis will be on Underground next week to tap Matt Riddle out

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I explained Dexter Lumis the serial killer and mute tortured artist to my girlfriend last night and she actually cried with laughter when I showed her one of his drawings

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

If Pat McAfee beats Adam Cole only to wrestle and lose to Triple H I will die laughing

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Steamboat looked great for sure but part of it was the contrast to how loving terrible Snuka and Piper looked

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Red posted:

His one on one with Jericho a month later was pretty good, given his age.
I’m not doubting that in the slightest.

I just meant the “holy poo poo he’s still got it” surprise was intensified a lot by how lovely the other olds were

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Malcolm Excellent posted:

So Raw has gone underground.

I'd like to see Smackdown take to the skies.... Perhaps Randy and Edge can have some kind of loser fucks and alligator match on The Money Plane.
Booker T Witt coming out of retirement

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ngl I would pay to see that

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Excuse me but RAW UNDERGROUND had multiple clean finishes

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

I'm the group of anarchist outsiders politely emailing the company we're targeting to let them know who we are
they’re a nostalgia act from when terrorists gave you the courtesy of a warning call

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the depiction of Florida parking lots is the most realistic part of WWE

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

don muraco don muraco don muraco don muraco

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Barry Bluejeans posted:

or the moment he finally got a real rub

:hmbol: i never saw this picture before

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

shame* cmon son

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

would you rather take the darby skateboard spot or the kendo stick shots?

i think i'd rather take the skateboard. but it's close.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lamuella posted:

Ah yes, audiences today with their hatred of long term storytelling. That's why Game Of Thrones, which paid off story beats from its first season in its eighth season, was such a flop.
no but you see these drat millennials would rather binge watch their content, which is why RAW’s numbers from hour 1 to hour 3 stay perfectly stab.... wait. um.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

uncurable mlady posted:

for as meh as everything else on raw was, asuka/bayley was really good.
Asuka, Bayley, Sasha, Drew, and Orton are the only good things on WWE right now

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gonzo McFee posted:

"Big Show farts in a paper bag and then puts the paper bag on someone's head who passes out from the bad fart smell".
this sounds amazing though

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Red posted:

If it's the same person, the last I read/heard/saw was that she leaked the Seth Rollins dickpic.
i think Seth was in a serious relationship with someone while sleeping with the nazi, and it was the girlfriend who leaked the pics as opposed to the nazi

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Is that not right?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Intruder posted:

WWE.com had Seth's penis on the front page for like six hours because it automatically aggregates wrestlers' twitter accounts (or did, probably not anymore)
:hmbol: i forgot about this part

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

the Undisputed Era form a megazord that's 6 feet tall
:lmao:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i'm still laughing irl at a megazord that's 6 feet tall

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

bartok posted:

Doesn't Dave have a history of ignoring or belittling claims of sexual misconduct levied against wrestlers?
Yes he does but also WWE have done everything they can to make this disappear so he probably is telling the truth about not being able to dig anything up on this

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

to the surprise of nobody, wwe never contacted any of dream's accusers: https://411mania.com/wrestling/velveteen-dreams-second-accuser-statement-following-dream-return-nxt/

also wredditors defending wwe have already moved from "obviously wwe did an investigation that cleared dream's name" to "well 16 isn't that young and is the age of consent in some states"
Wasn’t WWE’s “investigation” more of a “do literally everything in their power to suppress the story”?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Kvantum posted:

The Cubs winning sent us all into the Darkest Time. And I say this as a Cubs fan. In the good timeline, Roman turned heel and then came back after beating cancer again as the universally beloved face he seems to be behind the scenes.
Leicester winning the premier league caused Brexit and the Cubs winning the World Series caused Trump and you can’t tell me otherwise

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Still only the second most stagnant thing about WWE

rack 'em

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh their name is literally “halo in reverse” and not olah lmao

i was googling olah too, i just thought it was cav cavposting

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

:laffo: at this being the full preview

Will someone be there? Someone else will be there. Who else will be there?
it's possible they don't know any more than that themselves

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I truly believe history will show the state of the booking has mirrored Vince’s mental decline over like 2010-whenever Vince dies or otherwise incapable

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

racist rear end piece of poo poo company

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Blasmeister posted:

2mil viewers enter, 1mil leave
Lmfao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Re-signed isn't a word

wrong

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Power Windows posted:

He tried to FORECLOSE ME
lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

wasn't aware that the first letter of sign was e but okay

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tsunderedome

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Astro7x posted:

It kind of looks cool from a wide angle where you can see the screens staggered.

But the main shot just makes it look like a horrible wall of screens. I can't believe they are locked into this concept for 3 months!
that actually looks pretty cool and if they could idk move the hard cam way closer to the ring and shoot on a much wider lens it might end up looking a lot better

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Will they cut to the actual feed of the fan or will a cameraman just point their camera at one of the iPads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I shall never